🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 148 - Andree Vermeulen, Our Close Friend

First up: aye chihuahua this episode was a whopper. What a good one!! My favorite in a little while, and I've been lovin the show as always.

It's one of those eps where you want to hit pause before the ep finishes playing so you can hit "Flag as new" and listen again without using any data on your phone cause you don't happen to be on wifi and you have an aggressive auto-delete preference enabled on your podcast ep to keep your storage free. Y'all know what I'm talkin bout.

AND ANOTHER THING

Anyone else think it's MESSED up Sean and Hayes haven't been on SPONT??

I mean they would look so great in the post-show hug train. Ahh I can picture Hayes's "this feels nice" facial expression, so lit. And to hear Sean tell a shockingly good story between 15 minute ad reads

IMG_2214.jpg

I did it, I somehow made Sean and Hayes record this podcast on July 9th 2016, what other powers do I hold.

IMG_0551.jpg

• Like 7

I did it, I somehow made Sean and Hayes record this podcast on July 9th 2016, what other powers do I hold.

IMG_0551.jpg

Did they record in July? Every time I listen to Spont, they seem to mention that they're recording the ep like a year before it's released.

• Like 4

Did they record in July? Every time I listen to Spont, they seem to mention that they're recording the ep like a year before it's released.

Correct me if I'm wrong, wasn't the first episode released on cassette tape?

• Like 6

your mother is proud.

also, those wont be available for quite a while.

Tour's over, I just wanna borrow them. At least the really sparkly one.

• Like 3

Yeah I checked the meta data on the picture

• Like 5

Yeah I checked the meta data on the picture

you're a wizard

Nohorzard?

• Like 4

That's SO meta!

Joe you know meta and metal are two different things right?

• Like 2

what are you guys still doing in here

• Like 5

Joe you know meta and metal are two different things right?

Oh man, Judas Priest is SO meta!

• Like 3