🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 254 - The Mowgli's with The New Future: Live from UCB Sunset

Sean Conroy, Betsy Sodaro, Jon Gabrus, and special musical guest The Mowgli's join Matt Besser for a live edition of improv4humans. They champion the rights of water, sustain serious injuries after minor falls, and find out who has it the worst on a subway ride. Plus, The Mowgli's perform some of their favorite songs which inspire scenes about a vague band manager and a drug dealer who peddles love.

Mogwai sounded pretty fab. Was Brett behind the production values, as usual?

yessir. i don't usually work the live shows, but this time i was there.

• Like 8

First thing I thought was.. Wow this is best sounding live podcast I've heard in awhile, I wonder if Brett was involved?

Great ep!

• Like 2

this episode is really wonderful! i've listened to almost all of them, and this is definitely an all-time favorite.

good chemistry and everyone was on...lots of "conceptual continuity" as frank zappa would say. great stuff, thanks matt!

"Can you have a mean with just two numbers?" Congrats Mississippi, you're up to #49!

Good ep, loved the subway inner thoughts scene.

There has never been an episode featuring a musical guest where I haven't looked up their stuff immediately after. Loved the guests, loved the music, loved it all.

This is some seriously EigqV4s.jpg content!

I can't believe that Besser and everyone else thought the guy filming the "crazy lady hair salon" video was the crazy one. Has anyone actually watched that video? She is batshit insane. I assume he started filming once this crazy woman started accosting him, not like he walked in to get a refund and was already filming with his phone. I feel bad because she likely has dementia, but I have no proof of that, so fuck her and her attempt to make it seem like he was abusing her before she realized he was filming everything. She started by saying she has a law degree, and then attempted to make it seem like he was assaulting her, and then changed the issue to his bad language, and then directly assaulted him. That tells you everything you need to know, plus she's fucking crazy.

Otherwise, really great episode. I've been catching up on Improv 4 Humans and so many of these recent episodes have been amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK-8SGyGRHk

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this