đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

August 25 - Brisbane City Hall, QLD

In the first stop on the down under tour, Scott Aukerman hosts a live Comedy Bang! Bang! under the huge pipe organ in Brisbane City Hall, Australia. Scott has dragged along his nephew Todd (Lauren Lapkus) for the trip to meet with Cake Boss (Paul F. Tompkins), who has had a string of bad luck in Australia. Later we meet a new character, sexpert “Little Bump” The One-Pump Chump (Mike Hanford).

Here on Howl

Funny stuff! Always great to hear from Todd and Cake Boss! And a whole lot of bed talk that made me think something was going to happen that didn't happen.

I loved the show and it was a blast to see live. It was a smaller show then they were expecting I think? A few empty seats. I got the feeling that something unrelated happened off stage that they were annoyed at? It didn't affect the show and I was not off put by it, I would just hate to think that something unrelated soured their experience of my home town.

Hey guys, I haven't listened to the Australia shows yet but I figured I would ask now to avoid further confusion and/or detriments to my listening experience. Is this episode pre-translated from Australian back to English or should I keep a translator app open while I'm listening to the show?

Thanks in advance

Sign in to follow this