🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
TrevMurphy

Add Your Artwork!

Hi all,
I thought it might be nice to add some Earwolf themed artwork (and Jeff suggested it on The Wolf Den!) Pictures of the hosts, the guests, how you imagine the skits would look, touring posters for comedians, adverts for their characters, etc. Anything! And don't just post them here, get them onto Flickr, deviantArt, etc and help spread the word about our favourite shows!
Anyhoo, here's a picture I did of the brilliant Andy Daly. I'm working on a Paul F Tompkins at the moment and plan on doing Seth Morris, the world famous Scottobot and more. I'm not fishing for compliments or critiques, it's just for fun.

[attachment=2702,58]

What I'm hoping for this October.

[attachment=2956,70]

Lol, yeah looking forward to a spooktacular (I actually typed that) Halloween episode! :)

Sent this to Mr. Aukerman, but received no reply from him. Hope that it wasn't because it was a piece of shit

[attachment=3215,76]

Yeah, that looks fantastic. I have no idea why Scott hates it and you SOOOOO much.

I guess I'll post this here.

I made this illustration when Scott initially told the story of What's Up Hot Dog on Never Not Funny 2 years ago(?)... well last month I finally did something with it. Scott now owns that shirt, and if you're in Chicago and eat at Hot Dougs, you can see one of the stickers I made on the pop cooler by the register.

In a perfect world, where I had $2000, that sticker would smell like a hot dog when you scratched it.

[attachment=4517,94] [attachment=4517,95]

Looks great! Those T-shirts should be mass produced for the masses!
I heard the story behind long after first listening to CDR/CBB and it had me in stitches...I think it is in the free part of that episode, so everyone should check it out. (Season 7 or 6 of NNF??)

Putting Brett Gelman in the middle makes it more difficult for Scott to ban him from the comedy centipede. I like it!

lastsuppersmall.jpg

Hopefully this resizes and doesn't stretch the page for everybody.

EDIT: Kinda small, here's a bigger version.

lastsuppersmall.th.jpg

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this