🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

The boys are back with a guestless episode where they play a game of "Stank or Dank", followed by a round of a special board game.

• Like 14

Oh man, just when you thought yesturdays episode of spont couldn't be topped!

• Like 18

Good to see you mekhi, I wondered what happened to you after you jumped out of that exploding helicopter above st croix?

• Like 17

Good to see you mekhi, I wondered what happened to you after you jumped out of that exploding helicopter above st croix?

C-Kid, you ol' son of a gun! I should've known I couldn't pull one over on you...

You presumably spotted that 8-pack of La Croix I slipped out of my parachute pack over St Croix.

I extinguished the fireball with a single can of Pamplemousse whilst simultaneously guzzling a Lemon. The crisp, refreshing taste gave me renewed strength to mime-swim through the air to safety (by grasping a seagull's tail and riding it back to it's cave). It's a story you've all heard a hundred times before, but damned if I don't feel like the luckiest Phifer in the world to be back here on the forums trading 'gull stories with all of you.

• Like 18

Is it rude to every other person on earth except for Sean and Hayes when I say that I'm kind of glad nobody else is there and the no guest episodes are my favorite? If so I deeply apologize, but I'm still excited the boys got another episode to themselves!

Cody's cool too. Good job, Cody man!

• Like 19

I like that Sean and Hayes will just do an episode without any guests. They don't go begging for them like those dorks from Beauty and the Beast.

I would give this episode a dank rating!

• Like 22

Man, their Spont episode was so good. A real inside baseball look into one of the greatest friendships in history.

• Like 18

I found Mark irl.

In the building I work in, there is a room in the back which houses three large dumpsters. This is obviously the trash room where people throw their trash items away. The other day, as I walked into said trash room to dispose of my trash, I interrupted this guy using a riding lawnmower to smash one of the dumpsters into the other.

To be fair I think he was trying to move it back into it's proper spot or whatever, but yeah... I witnessed a man smashing a dumpster into another dumpster... So that's fucking mark, Sean's friend from high school.

I have pictures to prove it.

• Like 22

I haven't finished yet, but so far this ep is straight up Dank. I'm talkin blue lightning kush, sour diesel, blue dream, white widow dank.

p.s. this week, I would like to draft a forum comment about how you listened to a podcast episode in a public place and everyone was looking at you like you were crazy cause you were bussin up loffin

• Like 18

Spreading the word on this here 'cast and hopin' in a few years, it'll still be here and Nikki's uh cat recovers at the plet hospital

• Like 12

The board game reminds me of a game my friend and I made in 9th grade, "Die in a Fire". It was a circular board with six spaces, and if you landed on a space with a picture of flames on it, you'd draw a flame card. Every space had a picture of flames on it. Every card said "sorry, you died in the fire" except one that said "You see an open door ahead of you through the smoke. Maybe you can make it if you run...roll again"

• Like 20

2r2m2dw.jpg

[media='']

[/media]
  • Like 22

I really wish we could see the picture of Sean on space mountain.

This episode is great. 5 sweaters out of 5 sweaters. I love you.

• Like 20

Yet another classic episode gang, the lads treat us well u can't deny it. Don't deny it

• Like 24