🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

I'm always amazed at how the boys picked the most wide-ranging and unlikely references. In honor of that achievement, I've "made" a pic that honeys can send to their little sweeties.

2i28mz5.jpg

Note: ok to apply on cellar doors - truffle honey, truffle butter, maple syrup

Not ok to apply on cellar doors - sriracha sauce, himalayan pink salt

8. *Front page should just be pictures of hippos relaxing but not too much mud on them.

28cil5j.jpg

• Like 13

maybe the cellar door thing is popular with poets because it subconsciously poses a question about how one percieves their environment/circumstances and if they see trappings or opportunities. Like "cell or door?", sort of like "Do you see a forest or trees?" but less insistant upon a need to be able to percieve any kind of specific big picture.

• Like 9

I told someone about this podcast at a party (which is on brand, because having an active social life is part of my well established forum character) and they actually went and listened to it. I spoke to them at another party (again, active social life) and they told me they liked it and had listened to a bunch of episodes. We talked about the Pauly Shore episode because it is part of the podcast "canon". Hahaha sue me Devin Faraci.

My party friend didn't have a response when I told him that I was close personal friends with Chanson. Sorry Chanson, I still love you like a brotherson.

• Like 20

I wish I had a brotherson. I could really have used the money I used to comission a painting that would never come to be because when my artist friend decided I wasnt worth the trouble I just told her to keep it and not make me anything because I would never be able to mount a monument to my own failures as a human on my wall.

It was a lot, but like sean said, you cant take it with you.

I miss her way more.

• Like 8

I feel you thejjar, you're a hero among men. I've done my part and have created a flyer worthy of the finest telephone pole. I'll find some places to staple it this afternoon. I personally don't have the balls to put this thing up in a bank though, so praises to thejjar.

DdCweQr.jpg

So, the rest of you scoop troopers gonna get on board? Let's do this thing! For Sean and Hayes!

• Like 23

5. Dad, wish you were around more when I was...no wargen not the time stay strong

dubukR5.jpg*fig.1 example

Damn, almost got my s/o.

Sadly beef ace won't see that he is #2 on your list, maybe I'll get one of his elusive likes for this post.

Oh also- this ep is amazing and you should like HH or you ain't shit.

• Like 9

Well what word do you want me to use for someone that ysed to back and forth every few minutes for the better part of a year and initiate conversations at 6AM and who lives several states away. That thats the strongest connection ive had with anyone in my life and Im almost 30. Mental illness, homeschooling, and being an only child dont leave you imprinted with most of the social utilities everyone else seems to find as second nature.

You try fully reformatting your own brain with no one to talk to at all or social cues to even react to.

• Like 5

stock-vector-patient-hippo-treats-crow-157036718.jpg

Morning everyone! That sounds like a tough row to hoe, Nuthin. I hope your pupper feels better soon.

• Like 15

Full disclaimer, I have not listened to this episode. Fuller disclaimer (the netflix reboot) it will be a while before I do because I'm busy catching up on old episodes and just slaying it out here in Hollywood. But I figured I would make my presence known to get the bullying/hazing (hayesing?) out of the way. So please bully me and have a good day. Thanks.

• Like 10

Shit guys I just looked out the window

Crows2893.jpg

• Like 20

12. Disagreements settled by whoever can guess the other person's true name first

I wish I had been told about this before revealing to the forum that I'm actually Liev Schreiber

• Like 12

I wonder to whom Sean is referring.

w87qcx.jpg

So, the rest of you scoop troopers gonna get on board? Let's do this thing! For Sean and Hayes!

Would it be possible for you to upload the poster, Henry? I would like to print it and post it at school.

• Like 13

Sure! It'll just have to wait a few hours until I get home. I'm also considering adding a QR code to the top right corner to link to the page when I get a chance.

• Like 9

Sure! It'll just have to wait a few hours until I get home. I'm also considering adding a QR code to the top right corner to link to the page when I get a chance.

Thanks, Henry! You are a little sweetie.

• Like 12

Would it be possible for you to upload the poster, Henry? I would like to print it and post it at school.

WOW I guess my handmade sign just isn't good enough. It's ok Auden just stomp all over my feelings. I miss the cats where podcast promotion was done with a pen and God's greatest tools, our hands!

• Like 15

God's greatest tool is His own Mighty Wang, which He Himself hath created from beyond time, and with which He is greatly Pleased. That is the origin of the word Pontiff, thus beith the Name He gave It.

• Like 7

WOW I guess my handmade sign just isn't good enough. It's ok Auden just stomp all over my feelings. I miss the cats where podcast promotion was done with a pen and God's greatest tools, our hands!

If anything, Mr. thejjar Chase, your artisanal, bespoke sign is too good for me. Being the son of a bank owner, you might not know that courture signs are out-of-reach for most people.

• Like 12