🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

If anything, Mr. thejjar Chase, your artisanal, bespoke sign is too good for me. Being the son of a bank owner, you might not know that courture signs are out-of-reach for most people.

His sign is literally "farm to table" as he lives in a hog pen.

• Like 19

I'm relistening to the first ep and realized the catchphrase was originally "an insider's guide to kicking butt and dropping names in the red carpet lined back rooms of this industry we call showbiz".

I have nothing else to contribute, just some neat little trivia. Have a nice day er'ybody.

• Like 13

Thanks, Henry! You are a little sweetie.

Ahh...Henry is a big honking sweetie. Sorry to sound rude but cheese Luis.

Also he shreds them frets, I have been trying for years to get into the Henry Institute of Fine Talents

And thejjar I miss those cats too.

• Like 13

Ahh...Henry is a big honking sweetie. Sorry to sound rude but cheese Luis.

Also he shreds them frets, I have been trying for years to get into the Henry Institute of Fine Talents

And thejjar I miss those cats too.

Yes, of course. A BIG sweetie. Not a little sweetie.

• Like 8

Full disclaimer, I have not listened to this episode. Fuller disclaimer (the netflix reboot) it will be a while before I do because I'm busy catching up on old episodes and just slaying it out here in Hollywood. But I figured I would make my presence known to get the bullying/hazing (hayesing?) out of the way. So please bully me and have a good day. Thanks.

I've got a Fuller disclaimer for you:

tumblr_me6vo6SIK51r5mah4.gif

This is Kurt Fuller.

• Like 21

uKjGsRE.jpg

I tried to make it a little higher quality, clarified the Tuesday morning line, and put the QR code in the bottom left. For some reason it gave me less issues fitting it on a page if it turned it sideways. There's still some excess to trim off, but I tried my darnedest

http://i.imgur.com/uKjGsRE.jpg

• Like 17

I tried to make it a little higher quality, clarified the Tuesday morning line, and put the QR code in the bottom left. For some reason it gave me less issues fitting it on a page if it turned it sideways. There's still some excess to trim off, but I tried my darnedest

Thanks for doing this, Henry! You are a big sweetie.

• Like 10

uKjGsRE.jpg

I don't have a printer. Could you print me up about a hundred of these and mail them to me?

• Like 13

Dog doing well, been walking on his leg some. I would apologize for whatever I did to make people all hate me this much, but I don't even know where to start. I mean I am trying to get my shit together and be a better person but even that seems to be hilarious. Like...How dare I try to improve. How dare I try to maintain a friendship. How dare I make unfunny jokes, get freaked out, and be unprepared for this level of scrutiny. How dare I have head injuriez, how dare I be aware that I am 'less than' and still find loneliness painful. How dare I speak at all. I used to make fun of people and follow online drama. I dont now, and feel bad about it. It seems like I dont have to even do anything though. What is all this? I dont know where to ask. I dont trust anyone now. I cant even describe this out loud. I mean whoever is doing whatever theyre doing knows what I am talking about. Im sorry for...being creepy. Being confusing and also confused. Being human. Having poor judgement. Having no life. Having an unrelatable personality. Feeling pain. Not feeling joy anymore. I am not going to kill myself, if thats the goal. That seems psychopathic if it is, but I have been at the bottom for too long for this to make things all that much worse. It feels like everyone has a personal bone to pick with me and I dont think I have the means to make up for however I did whatever I did.

• Like 4

i look out my front window

dumbo%20crows%20branch%20SIZE.jpg

then in the evening i look into my garden

hippo%20croc%20twirl%20SIZE.jpg

didn't check my roof yet tho

CROWORLD IS BACK, BABY

• Like 8

uKjGsRE.jpg

Remember ClemDawg - this is what you asked for.

• Like 12

I didnt mean to be nasty and I never concieved that people would take that name seriously, if that actually happened. I had a brief period of self confidence which I guess is not a good fit for me. I am aware that it keeps a list of my username changes. I have only the one account on here. I am not demanding attention, I am coming across it as I go through my day and listen to things. Not even just Earwolf. But thanks for some direct clarification. I will...I guess just lurk for a while and focus on doing what I need to do irl.

• Like 12

if you want negative attention, i think you've filled that prescription. no one here has forgotten that you started out as TV's Fred Savage and said a lot of nasty shit.

to be honest I did forget that and also basically all of the things previously said by person

the god's honest truth is that naked vulnerability/self-loathing on the internet is basically impossible to respond to (but souprman has beaten the odds!). the WWW is good for a lot of things but sorting these kinds of issues out is definitely not one of them, and I bet more people here than just me have the embarrassing AIM logs, tweets, etc. to prove it~

please make some theraputic inquiries on your behalf IRL and also give your doggie a big hug for me

peace, ringo 2: the cgi lizard

• Like 20

A really great episode. The shows without guests or with a repeat guest are a lot of fun because you already understand the dynamic going in. While it's fun to listen to them figure it out with each new guest it is nice to have Hayes and Sean in an already established relationship

• Like 7

I don't have a printer. Could you print me up about a hundred of these and mail them to me?

Sorry, the toner for my printer is kind of spendy. Also, you have never, I repeat never called me a sweetie. It's Ok though, we're still cool.

• Like 10

remember when people would complain about joe mcgurl's "posting rules"? lol

• Like 24

I wouldn't mind seeing a nice picture of somebody's doggy. I have three dogs, one of them is old and his back is going out, the second one is old and has three legs and bone cancer, and the third one is so old and has so much cancer that he is actually dead. It's not an old doggy competition, I'm just saying that I can sympathize about doggies and their health issues and etc. Also I win.

I'm moving to Atlanta soon! How's that for sharing something real about myself that maybe you didn't already know? I'm sad about leaving New Orleans, but I'm excited to start fresh in a new city.

• Like 19

Sorry, the toner for my printer is kind of spendy. Also, you have never, I repeat never called me a sweetie. It's Ok though, we're still cool.

*ahem*

You're a sweetie, and it would really please me if you would let me squeezie.

• Like 7

For you Spunky Foonerism! It's my somewhat newly adopted 5 month year old dog named Bo! He is the nicest dog you'll ever find/meet.

14191979_10209892436088589_2568234998055800800_n.jpg?oh=9382192ca029e9cfbdbb92a693c85fd9&oe=584593D2

14045931_10209892436328595_635331151767024715_n.jpg?oh=567075ac072cce96a3e9af83e75c475d&oe=5856033E

14192643_10209892436168591_2607231577697871132_n.jpg?oh=a36a698628b6e1d203e656f979692df7&oe=5847EC48

• Like 18

I don't have any dogs, spoon, but I do have a decently recent pic of me and my roommate hanging out that I can whip up for ya

POAOexN.jpg

Edit: gollstone you sonuvagun, you slid right past my dms. Cute dog tho

• Like 15

Spunky I'm glad you posted cuz it reminded me I took a pic just for you today. I passed this thing on a bike trail last week and stopped today to take a picture so you could tell me what the hell it is. Closer inspection led me to believe it's some sort of caterpillar nest, if that's a thing. Anyhow enjoy and enlighten if you would.

CATERPILLAR_NEST.jpg

ps- greggy i didn't complain that much... okay, i did. i am properly shamed.

• Like 13