🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 149 - Just Sean and Hayes

Your cat looks a little aggressive, but very cute. And I see why you slow on the draw, just looking at the picture! That cat has got one of your hands!

• Like 9

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but if anyone is still playing Fantasy HH Podcast then heres this weeks scores.

Hayes gets, lets call it 4 points.

and Sean gets.. hell lets give him 11 points.

see ya next week!

• Like 12

Spunky I'm glad you posted cuz it reminded me I took a pic just for you today. I passed this thing on a bike trail last week and stopped today to take a picture so you could tell me what the hell it is. Closer inspection led me to believe it's some sort of caterpillar nest, if that's a thing. Anyhow enjoy and enlighten if you would.

CATERPILLAR_NEST.jpg

ps- greggy i didn't complain that much... okay, i did. i am properly shamed.

That's a tent caterpillar nest! They hang out in there when they're little and spin that nest together for protection from predators. Eventually they all get big enough that they have to leave the nest to find enough food.

• Like 9

I feel like Kevin is in and out too quickly. Kind of want more from you man. :(

Did anyone else know that we have ninja emoji's?!? :ph34r:

Why have I been posting pictures this whole time, when I can be posting ninja emoji's!

• Like 9

I just submitted this for consideration on i4h, but I think you guys might appreciate it more

[Youtube]

• Like 8

Here are the Week Three HHFFFL POWER RANKINGS:

1. Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & the NE Patriots (3-0)

2. Podcast Hosts Doing iTunes Review Bit & In Memory of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars (2-1)

3. The Troops (minus Marines), Tahini Sauce, kickstarter toaster & T-hanks' hair in the da vinci code (2-1)

4. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (2-1)

5. Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos & Gluten (2-1)

6. Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (2-1)

7. Cool Breeze from an Open Window, Final Statue of Liberty scene in OG Planet of the Apes, Babe the blue ox (2-1)

8. Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff (2-1)

9. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (1-1)

10. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard af &Blowing Huge Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing work (1-2)

11. Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the Notion of Playing the Season in Memory of Big Floppy Guy (1-2)

12. (Hot Mean) Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits (1-2)

13. Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story (1-2)

14. Fart Sound, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & 4 vintage Weird Tales held together by regret & an electric eel (1-2)

15. The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to Their Heads (0-2)

16. Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky, AZ Cards D & Bridget Jones Diarrhea (0-3)

Week Four match-ups should be out soon. please do keep it disney

• Like 13

I just submitted this for consideration on i4h, but I think you guys might appreciate it more

[Youtube]

You know we have to report you if you post something like this and they arn't using Harry's Razers.

It's never fun for anyone to report someone. So please just think before you post! (That's for everybody)

• Like 9

You know you liked it Face Like Thunder. And yes, I always seem to forget how big pictures are on here.

(A cute dog FLT, He has the look of a philosopher)

• Like 9

uZqlEYu.jpg

Here is one of my parents' dogs going a surprising speed for a not-moving pupper

• Like 15

Heads up to all you podnerds, Hayes is on the latest episode of High and Mighty with Joey Garboni.

Jake and Amir are slackin because the ep isn't on their site yet

http://headgum.com/p...igh-and-mighty/I

It's up now: http://headgum.com/episode/episode-65-newspaper-comics-w-hayes-davenport/

• Like 13

Hear you guys loud and clear about us being the ad budget. I've put $200 toward this one.

MZpung9.jpg

• Like 24

It's really not that hard guys, I texted my buddy Nathan almost a month ago and he makes way more money than me- I'm just gonna bank on him donating since I already gave the boys forty bucks

466BD571-D1A2-4CD0-9A6D-0942A24E15D6_zpsfhvxarhf.jpeg

• Like 15

lizzypainting.png

Lizzy please tell us about this weird painting.

• Like 13

to those who caught my mistake, you are all distinct individuals to me.

• Like 5

http://m.imgur.com/a/Yyb58

The swelling has mostly gone down and hes running a little bit now. Also donated an amount equal to what a new PS2 game cost when PS2 games were new after tax was added.

Used the button on the HH page so idk if thats what im sopposed to do, or what, but figured it probably worked like thAmazon portals.

Amazon having their own app kinda screws podcasters it seems like. They should let you enter a code that makes it work as if you had used the web portal from a show page, Who Charted for instance, at checkout. Thats a free idea, developers. Somebody do that.

• Like 11

Hear you guys loud and clear about us being the ad budget. I've put $200 toward this one.

MZpung9.jpg

I'll consume that content, AND that hamburger sandwiches check please!

• Like 10