đź”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Ă—
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 300 - Princemat

Actor and veteran chartmeister Steve Agee joins Howard, Kulap, and Stard to celebrate Who Charted's 300th episode! We hear Howie's Top 5 Songs of Summah while they explain how to sell merch the right way, and Kulap is presented with some very special gifts. Then, during the Movie Chart, Howard recounts his childhood experience with Sweeney Todd and Stard shares what he learned of his Neanderthal roots. Finally, the gang pays a visit to Hermes the Chart Goose after a long estrangement.

Make sure to buy Howard’s new album, Oculus Summah, at howardkremer.bandcamp.com/.

Actually kind of pumped that Hermes is back, I was just reminiscing about that OD fire Hermes intro song last week

• Like 1

Not to brag but I've listened to all 3 hundo from the start. It's remained one of if not my favorite podcast the whole time.

Love Whoch, and congrats to Wie, Ku, Stard, Rammend, Summah of Sam and all other engineers.

• Like 2

Not to brag but I've listened to all 3 hundo from the start. It's remained one of if not my favorite podcast the whole time.

Me too! If I listen to a podcast while I'm traveling, it tends to stick in my brain a bit more than usual, and that was my experience with Whooch #1. I can't believe it's been almost six years.

Great ep, Agee is such a good guest.

Don't let Kulap cave-shame you, Howard. "Neander-TAL" is an accepted—and arguably, the correct—pronunciation.

No photos of the titular Princemat in the episode photos? Kevin, [points at Agee] YOU BLEW IT.

• Like 1

Don't let Kulap cave-shame you, Howard. "Neander-TAL" is an accepted—and arguably, the correct—pronunciation.

Yeah, I didn't get what she was making fun of. I thought maybe he said it some other weird way the first time, because I thought it was reasonably well known that the version with "tall" at the end is technically correct.

Yeah, I didn't get what she was making fun of. I thought maybe he said it some other weird way the first time, because I thought it was reasonably well known that the version with "tall" at the end is technically correct.

I hope it doesn't come off dickish because obviously as a diehard WhoCh fan I like Kulap, but I feel like there's been a number of occasions lately where she didn't know something that seemed common knowledge. Is KuKu getting a contact high from all that time spent in a small room with H Michael Kre?

I hope Brett got a clean record of one of those "You Blew It"s so they can start dropping it in whenever they want to bust on someone.

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this