🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Keep it up, Jeff. You're almost at 1. I know you can do it. Think of all the likes

• Like 19

genuinely wanted this bit to continue

edit: fuck it. I ain't quittin you, PARTIES.

120 episodes of podcast on wall 120 eps of podcast, take one down, pass it around 119 eps of podcast on the wall

• Like 14

I've already gone through so many stages of supporting and being against Jeffrey.

• Like 21

122 episodes of podcast on wall 122 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 121 esps of podcast on wall m

129 episodes of podcast on wall 129 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 128 eps of podcast on wall a

128 episodes of podcast on wall 128 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 127 eps of podcast on wall s

126 episodes of podcast on wall 126 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 125 eps of podcast on wall h

127 episodes of podcast on wall 127 hours of podcast take one down pass it around 126 eps of podcast on wall e

133 episodes of podcast on wall 133 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 132 eps of podcast on wall d

132 episodes of podcast on wall 132 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 131 eps of podcast on wall p

130 episodes of podcast on wall 130 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 129 eps of podcast on wall e

134 episodes of podcast on wall 134 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 133 eps of podcast on wall o

123 episodes of podcast on wall 123 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 122 eps of podcast on wall p

124 episodes of podcast on wall 124 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 123 eps of podcast on wall l

125 episodes of podcast on wall 125 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 124 eps of podcast on wall e

131 episodes of podcast on wall 131 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 130 eps of podcast on wall l

121 episodes of podcast on wall 121 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 120 eps of podcast on wall e

135 episodes of podcast on wall 135 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 134 eps of podcast on wall g

Mashed people leg???? Did anyone else notice this secret message?!!! Jeffrey, this is some f'd up sh*t!

• Like 23

I learned a fun new trick here on the forums today. Try clicking just a little to the right of the "SHOP!" icon. There's an invisible box that brings up a fun picture of a spinning loading icon in the middle. Just another life hack from your pal Henry from the forums on the popular internet website Earwolf.com!

• Like 21

Mashed people leg???? Did anyone else notice this secret message?!!! Jeffrey, this is some f'd up sh*t!

My god... don't you see what this is?! What seemed like a celebratory series of posts was in fact a coded communication from Jeffrey who's clearly been adult-kidnapped!!!!! HA, looks like his captors made one critical error: giving him complete unfettered access to the Hollywood Handbook forum.

GO ON Jeffrey!!! We're listening, buddy! Mashed people leg what???

• Like 19

My god... don't you see what this is?! What seemed like a celebratory series of posts was in fact a coded communication from Jeffrey who's clearly been adult-kidnapped!!!!! HA, looks like his captors made one critical error: giving him complete unfettered access to the Hollywood Handbook forum.

GO ON Jeffrey!!! We're listening, buddy! Mashed people leg what???

They must not be feeding him, he sounds hungry! Wished he would have spelled out "pizza" instead though, am I right

• Like 16