🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Funny episode. These guys should be comedians!

• Like 13

This episode Five Four Group and Casper Mattresses.

• Like 6

Very proud to be here during this forum of the final episode of hollywood handbook. Truly this has been a podcast. I've listened to it, and it really is a podcast. Sean and Hayes, you were the hosts. I listened to you host the podcast. Sorry, I...I'm not normally this sentimental.

• Like 18

I really hope just a gas from the creators, aforementioned Hayes n sean

• Like 8

Thank god this show was too funny for me I was going to DIE if it kept going.

• Like 13

I would actually LIKE it if there were more episodes!

• Like 16

Congrats Jeff on having an entire page to yourself!

Congrats Sean and Hayes for a stellar final episode of Hollywood Handbook!

• Like 14

function bottleJoke (episodes){

for (i = episodes; i>0; i--){
writeEarwolfComment (i + " episodes of podcast on wall " + i + " eps of podcast take one down pass it around " + (i - 1) + " eps of podcast on wall (: ");
postToForum();
}};

jeffie....
^_^
yo party's been hacked, sweetie
:D
  • Like 20

The ONLY productive thing I've done during the Labor Day weekend is to put up the flyer at school. It was home game that day so hopefully many people saw Henry's awesome poster, took a tab, listened to the podcast and became lifelong fans. Also UT beat Notre Dame (I don't know football, is that a big deal? football wise?), and I heard that football fans are a superstitious lot, so maybe now Longhorn fans will think they have to listen to Hollywood Handbook in order for UT to win.

2aiga5e.jpg

Okay, crepes and kebabs, we've heard the boys about the car wash, so bust out your daisy dukes and tiny tank tops. Henry, Fabio's Socks, and the rest of you sexy sweeties.

• Like 18

I will never post again if there would still be podcasts.

I was actually talking to a friend from when I went back to school for a 3D modeling certification that I met just before hospital incident about maybe starting a podcast about science and philosophy and stuff and I am not going to dwell on or bring up whatever really did happen here. I still really don't understand, I definetly dont have all the info. I was going to try and have my old roommate from art school be part of it too but when I tried to get him into a group VOIP call last night he just kept playing weird sounds through the phone and wouldnt talk. He texted and said he was busy trying to set a trap for his runaway cat so he was too preoccupied with that to speak. Now that I am seeing the words typed on a screen though...I think I need an adult. HELP I NEED AN ADULT! (Thats a Family Guy thing but I'm not really joking at all.)

Will there be more podcasts? Like...the kind from... before? (I am scared to use the word episode)

• Like 7

:D!!! Excellent work, Auden! I put one up on a telephone pole next to the school bus stop in my neighborhood because like any drug dealer knows, it sometimes helps to get them hooked when they're teenagers. It rained all weekend though, and the flyer didn't survive. Good to see the good word of HH is being spread! I'm down for a charity car wash, it'll be just like that part on the G.O.T.G. OST where the kids save the factory!
  • Like 14