🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

I KNEW my crows would lead me to victory. a sparkly leather suit filled with crows can take on anything, and that's not even mentioning the beer.

Hmm, crows?..... Oh, you mean the winged ones who protected and nourished me when I found myself lost at sea 300 years ago. You know, it sounds strange, but I kind of grew to think of them all as my parents, even though in truth I know I never had parents. They never existed

(It is now apparent that hebry is wearing an intricately designed locket that is hung on a golden chain around his neck. He opens it and looks at whatever is in there with sad and tired eyes. After closing the locket he gives it a brief kiss, and as a tear runs down his face he sighs out a word that is too quiet to be heard by the rest of the forum. What is in that locket? Lost at sea 300 years ago and cared for by crows? If he's so old how come he has such a perfectly sculpted face and body? Never had parents? And why does his phone autocorrect his name to replace the 'n' with a 'b'? What does all this mean?)

Find out next time on another chapter of "The Mysterious Case of Herby"

• Like 10

attack of the bit that no one likes but must be seen through to completion for some reason

The bit is worthless without the commitment. Kinda like if someone was to draw the mona lisa but instead of paint used their own shit. If they quit halfway through, it's just a canvas covered in their own shame. If they finish, it's still just shit but at least it looks kinda nice.
  • Like 9

He's so close, do it for Hayes and Sean jeffrey, we're all rooting for you

• Like 10

42 episodes of podcast on wall 42 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 41 eps of podcast on wall this was the last episode and we are all going to die

episode 42 is with sinbad, one of my close personal favorite eps

• Like 16

31 episodes of podcast on wall 31 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 30 eps of podcast on wall fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

episode 31 is with dave thomas, one of my absolute best most favorite eps. between this and sinbad, it's how i got my dad to even try listening to the show

• Like 10

he doesn't listen on his own --- he's busy working through the Jack Reacher audiobooks... for the third or fourth go-round ---- but at least i can put on handbook when we're in the car and he'll listen for awhile before saying he needs to take a little break, if that's ok

• Like 9

JEFFREYPARTIES I support you and your important work, God speed etc, but this is a very bonezone-esque stunt to try and pull off all by yourself. have you actually been being Brendon Walsh this whole time?

• Like 12

This morning I recall thinking, this is a terrible bit, but if you are going to start a dumpster fire you should at least see it through to the end. Upon reflection, I was wrong this morning. I'm sorry to have disparaged dumpster fires. Even they bring warmth and light to the world for a time.

• Like 17

he's really so much being a regular old brandon content.

say what you will about anything anywhere, it's always a big lolll seeing the earwolf forum stats.

denzel washington is an actor, the podcast: 93 topcs, 4 replies

womp it up!: 32 topics, 373 replies

jeffryparties commentHammer: 1 thread, 3,357 posts and 6,720 trending social hashtag buzz

• Like 12

maybe if we ask we can get a jeffreyparties forum for all counting related bits. I can't be the only one who gets a huge big thrill from seeing 87, 118, 49, and other classic numbers, instead of anyone else's posts

post edited for being mean, sorry all

Edited by mwn
  • Like 15

34 episodes of podcast on wall 34 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 33 eps of podcast on wall fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

we can make lemonade out of this thing yet, guys. Some of you have already done it.

34. my birthday is in 9 days (hint, hint) and I'll be 34.

Episode 34 is David Wain. Sean uses the phrase 'a good rollicking fuck', which was funny. It also includes the classic segment 'voice choice', where Hayes does a samurai warrior voice that could be potentially controversial

Charles Barkley was #34.

3/4 is a time signature in music. Examples of some popular songs played in 3/4 are 'Waltz #2' by the late Elliott Smith and 'Elderly Woman Behind the Counter in a Small Town' by rock group Pearl Jam

• Like 16

I've heard of mean-norm, but mean-mwn?

(this has been a brief digression from numbers posts to letters posts. thank you. we now return you to "jeffreyparties ruins everything".)

edit> yes

• Like 10

31 episodes of podcast on wall 31 eps of podcast take one down pass it around 30 eps of podcast on wall fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

This is either a series of posts, a second option, or art (though probably the former).

LA traffic, am I right people??

What's this, a "The Californians" sketch?

That's right, I'm back b*tches!*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fH8kVOyv0zM

*I used to post here sometimes

• Like 10

we can make lemonade out of this thing yet, guys.

3/4 is a time signature in music. Examples of some popular songs played in 3/4 are 'Waltz #2' by the late Elliott Smith

To add a squeeze of lemon - Elliott Smith was 34 when he passed.

For the record, I am enjoying the bit. Reminds me of a bit on the We Don't Need Hayes Show with Jeff Dunham.

Though, I do not care for the language and find it uncharacteristic for the thirties. Better suited for the foul mouth teens.

• Like 9

I love this bit. Say what you will, but look how it's brought us all together. Jeffrey, you're a true hero. But like a hero who will put jellyfish food in your swim trunks so that he has a better chance of getting to piss on you

• Like 20

If this is really the last episode of HH I'm going to be really bummed. The episodes with just Sean and Hayes are the best episodes anyways. If it is the last episode they should have a show with just the two of them and occasionally Brett in the mix. But that's just like my opinion man. Alright cya turkeys in another 2 months duces

• Like 8

positive vibes: I just listened to last weeks Podcasts are Wonderful and I laughed out loud at pretty much everything Jeffrey Dahmer said, which is weird because a good chunk of that was actual facts about his life and not even jokes

• Like 21

I wish Jeffrey would finish his bit cause I'm really eager to put that multiquote button to it's limit

• Like 18

Yes, the ritual is nearly complete...

(Hebry softly grins as Jeffrey begins the bit again, and the locket hanging from his neck seems to glow with a dim red light. The sadness that overshadowed his face each time the bit died down is now replaced with hope and triumph as the flames that light the wicks on the candelabra inexplicably burst into a surreal blaze. Lightning and thunder begin to crash outside the forum windows seemingly in time with each episode that gets counted down. Has this really simply just been a long arduous bit... or something more?)

• Like 17

26 episodes of podcast on the wall 26 eps of podcast take one down pass it around and please beat me to death with it 25 episodes of podcast on the wall

• Like 17