🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Back off Dan! This is bigger than you!

Yeah Dengler! We ain't afraid of you!!

(omg that gif is literally the most terrifying gif of all time (MTGOAT))

• Like 14

It has been accomplished...

(Hebry collapses from the exhaustion, the locket, having grown hot with whatever power was coursing through it, melts through the chain and rolls away from his body. Now that Jeffrey has completed his part, the skies clear and the birds start singing. But what has Jeffrey done? By bravely taking it upon himself to slaughter this week's forum and sacrificing it to the podcast gods, even at risk to himself and his post/like ratio, we are guaranteed another successful harvest of Hollywood Handbook.)

• Like 15

(But what was in that locket? A curious forumer goes to pick it up. Inside is a very poorly made, but heartfelt message.)

MP0yONz.jpg

• Like 23

Jeffrey for successful completion of this bit I award you with a sweaty hug and free tailor-made Face Like Thunder theme to use at your disposal.

Hmu in my DM with any deets or feet pics and I'll spark up the lab!

• Like 15

yMyTmKB.gif

It was you all along, Jeffrey. No one else has possessed the wherewithal to see the challenge through to the end, but now…all this belongs to you!

• Like 21

Is that all we have to do to get beautiful flair like that Dan. Alright guys I'm going in!

• Like 15

Ugh... where am I? I don't remember anything...

Let me check the previous pages

• Like 13

Gasp! I apologize for yelling at you Dan, I don't know what came over me

• Like 11

me too! it was probably just Henry's bad influen.... yeah, no one's gonna buy that.

• Like 7

Let the record show I have fastidiously liked every non-copy/paste post at the end here that shows true commitment to the bit. God blaze it, JeffreyParties, you're a loose cannon... but you get results.

• Like 14

Hmm 15 pages of unread posts... anything significant happen back there?

• Like 24

Though experiment - how would the forum react to the same bit rebooted by a prominent poster?

• Like 11

What the fuck does that mean? I'm prominent as fuck. I got the pro version in episode 33. You are nothing and I am everything.

who are you?

• Like 19