🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Under different circumstances, I almost feel like me, Sean, Hayes, and Nathan Fielder would have been really good buds.But whatever.

Edit: Sam Hyde too

Edit 2: and Tim Heidecker would be like the cool dad or something.

• Like 7

I was very tempted to not like that last one as a joke, but I just couldn't do it. Big ups to you putsome!

• Like 10

for the last time I'm from Michigan.

wait... is that right?

idk.

Last I remember, you're from...

• Like 8

for the last time I'm from Michigan.

wait... is that right?

idk.

Aw. Now souprman is being gaslighted.

Are you being gaslighted?

• Like 6

Don't wanna brag, but I've seen Tom Waits live twice and they were experiences of mythical proportions. He's a unicorn among men.

• Like 7

(Can we get FaceLikeThunder to do the theme song for this sitcom? Can we even afford him?)

I'm still rolling in residual cheques from Heynong Man.

Sourcing my work out for the love these days.

You, Soup & Henzel Washington are all lovable fellas.

Send me a picture of all of your feet with your toes intertwined and you got yourself a theme.

She has that razor sadness that only gets worse with he clang & the thunder of the southern pacific going by

The clock ticks out like a dripping faucet, til you're full of rag water, bitters and blue ruin.

And you spill out over the side to anyone who'll listen...

*does 360 on skateboard to honor the post count in this thread*

• Like 11

henry, mwn, silvrwoman, jeffie party --- big like to ALL yall for liking goddamn everything

George Wallace? Is that you?

• Like 7

It would be interesting is JEFFERYPARTIES had been Jeff Dunham all along, because while I do enjoy the majority of things about America, I also stand behind the solidity and message of my pun. I lived in Texas most of my life, and I know members of his hardcore following.

• Like 5

Yes. It would be interesting if Jeff Dunham, whom Sean has lampooned as a puppet fucker, is a forum member of Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 11

Even if you are having me on (or "playing me" as the kids today like to say) my interest IS piqued now. Of course that rarely lasts long. The lone exception to diminishining piqued interest is the one woman who shared a seemingly mutual level of interest with me for the first time ever and which went down in flames as a result of podcast forum gossiping.

checks into forum to make sure no gaslighting or praising Norm is happening.

becomes very disappointed with all of you.

walks out into the warm Montana tundra and disappears in the horizon.

• Like 13

Bf8PFdY.gif

clean up your act guys

To think this guy is just a month away from retirement and then this shit happens. He might not make it to his golden handshake.

• Like 14

i wonder what happened to all those milano cookies and if they happen to be free to a good home

• Like 18

what is forum now

clearly it's a world of pure imagination.

Dengler even pretty much admitted being Willy Wonka.

• Like 10

To think this guy is just a month away from retirement and then this shit happens. He might not make it to his golden handshake.

That'd be a damned shame! I know how much forum janitor Gus is looking forward to having his hand peed on at the retirement ceremony.

• Like 18

"I guess it's been a while since we did a popcorn gallery. Wonder what these guys are talking about lately..."

tJun7on.gif

This face is the perfect TL;DR for this whole thread.

• Like 10