🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 150 - Brett Marcus, Our Engineer Friend from Germany

Happy 21st page, forum! Who wants to do legal shots until we can't walk anymore??

• Like 16

What about that Walking Phoenix guy?

Remember how F'd up he was for a while there?

I also used to eat Chinese food only from King Wah, but I never walked there, so what does it all mean!?

• Like 12

this reminds me of when I used to visit my Dad in Wahkon Bay on beautiful Lake Mille Lacs.

I forget what state it's in.

• Like 10

Currently looking to enlist collaborators to help build my A-team mayhem machine. I give you $20, pizza, & you can squeeze some rounds off on the 50 cal & light up the flame thrower a few times. no experience preferred

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 15

Happy 21st page, forum! Who wants to do legal shots until we can't walk anymore??

me, i hate walking

I think Christopher Walking is a fine actor, given the right role.

keep%20walking%20WORK.jpg

• Like 7

walk without rythm and you won't attract the worm? i'm not usually chomping at the bit to correct people, but listen walking, here you not only mislead, but also endanger people on dune.

the worm is attracted to vibrations, not rythm. walking will inevitably attract the worm, and that's why we distract it with thumpers, dumbass.

• Like 6

walk without rythm and you won't attract the worm? i'm not usually chomping at the bit to correct people, but listen walking, here you not only mislead, but also endanger people on dune. .

I think it's chomping at the butt. As in; I'm always chomping at the butt to correct people on the Internet.

You were probably thinking of "nipping it in the bit."

• Like 7

I'm a little surprised we've had almost a full-page discussion on walking without at least bringing up the specter of steroids. I mean, yeah, it's a funny Olympic sport, but it's also pretty clear that most if not all of the good ones are on steroids. I won't name names but a few of them have already been brought up on this page

• Like 10

("..um... that's the way the cookie crumbles." Henry says with a pained look on his face. The sound of laughter arrives, giving Henry a sick feeling in his stomach. Fabio had just dropped a cookie sheet with freshed baked cookies on it because he'd forgot to put on oven mitts. "What a crumby accident." Fabio says. Henry's face contorts into a look of sad annoyance as laughter fills the room. As much as he has grown to hate this, he somehow knows that it's important to try to keep it going. "Yeah, um..... that was really kooky of you? I don't know." The sound of laughter blows through the room like a strong wind. Henry gives a confused look and a shrug that seems to say "What, really? That barely made sense." By this time he's come to remember that Mekhi Phifer was the one who put him here, and instead of letting a fun twist ending happen, Henry decided to drag the bit out. He hangs his head down and softly whispers "I've done this to myself." A consoling "Awwww" follows in response, and makes Henry's stomach churn.)

• Like 10

I'm a little surprised we've had almost a full-page discussion on walking without at least bringing up the specter of steroids. I mean, yeah, it's a funny Olympic sport, but it's also pretty clear that most if not all of the good ones are on steroids. I won't name names but a few of them have already been brought up on this page

*cough*

I think Christopher Walking is a fine actor, given the right role.

*cough cough*

What about that Walking Phoenix guy?

Remember how F'd up he was for a while there?

I also used to eat Chinese food only from King Wah, but I never walked there, so what does it all mean!?

*cough cough cough*

Walking Texas Ranger was actually very good, and very important.

*cough cough cough cough cough*

this reminds me of when I used to visit my Dad in Wahkon Bay on beautiful Lake Mille Lacs.

I forget what state it's in.

*coughing fit*

• Like 8

("..um... that's the way the cookie crumbles." Henry says with a pained look on his face. The sound of laughter arrives, giving Henry a sick feeling in his stomach. Fabio had just dropped a cookie sheet with freshed baked cookies on it because he'd forgot to put on oven mitts. "What a crumby accident." Fabio says. Henry's face contorts into a look of sad annoyance as laughter fills the room. As much as he has grown to hate this, he somehow knows that it's important to try to keep it going. "Yeah, um..... that was really kooky of you? I don't know." The sound of laughter blows through the room like a strong wind. Henry gives a confused look and a shrug that seems to say "What, really? That barely made sense." By this time he's come to remember that Mekhi Phifer was the one who put him here, and instead of letting a fun twist ending happen, Henry decided to drag the bit out. He hangs his head down and softly whispers "I've done this to myself." A consoling "Awwww" follows in response, and makes Henry's stomach churn.)

Just remember the immortal words of Eminem in the hit song "Lose Yourself" from the 8 Mile soundtrack: "There's no Mekhi Phifer."

• Like 8

woah... guys, listen, what if cody... what if cody was just a flippin' decoy, and sean was actually grease-nose all along!? yes! i see it now!

out.gif

• Like 11

HH Forum Fantasy Football League WEEK FIVE Halftime Report:

Podcast Hosts Doing an iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars LEAD Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes & the NE Patriots: 17-14

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie LEAD An Army of Crows, Gord Downie's shiny leather suits & Hot Mean Draft Beer: 10-9

Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work LEAD Cool Breeze from an Open Window, final statue of liberty scene from og planet of the apes & Babe the blue ox: 21-17

Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & AZ Cardinals Defense LEAD The Troops, Tahini Sauce, kickstarter toaster and Tom hanks' hair in the da vinci code: 14-10

Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com LEAD The Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to their Heads: 24-14

Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story LEAD Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft: 28-20

Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the notion of Playing the Season in Memory of Big Floppy Guy LEAD Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff: 17-10

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten & Chrs Hrdwck LEAD The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales: 27-17

Stay tuned for a special halftime show featuring Engineer Brett playing a medley of sick guitar riffs

• Like 9

*coughing fit*

I'm sorry, even if I agree with you that Hilary is on steroids, an Internet forum just isn't the place to get political.

• Like 10

I'm sorry, even if I agree with you that Hilary is on steroids, an Internet forum just isn't the place to get political.

yeah!

and I'd just like to respectfully add that Trump is just like Hitler.

• Like 7

Guys many people are saying Donald trump is the guest on HH tomorrow.

• Like 9

Just remember the immortal words of Eminem in the hit song "Lose Yourself" from the 8 Mile soundtrack: "There's no Mekhi Phifer."

Oh is that so??

(With a wink and a trademark tip of the hat, suddenly everything fades to black. The credits for 8 Mile begin to roll. We pan out to reveal the screen of a sleek flat-screen television, elegantly set into one of the mahogany shelves of Henry's study. Mekhi and Henry sit across from one another in matching upholstered armchairs, snifters of brandy in hand. "Here's to you, old friend..." Mekhi says, raising his glass. Before Henry can reply, wacky sitcom music blares into the room... an extreme close-up of Fabio's leading-man face appears on the TV screen. "Now that's what I call... a crumbly accident!!!" he screams with an exaggerated roll of the eyes, as an unseen audience goes wild with laughter. Henry drops his head into his hands. "What has this become??? What IS THIS??" Mekhi watches helplessly as Henry flings his glass into the fireplace in anguished frustration. The laughter builds and builds ever louder, until it is reminiscent more of a warning siren than human sound. Further we pan out, out the window, across the Minnesota tundra, further... until it is revealed that the scene is held within the confines of a single snow globe. A hand gently shakes the globe before setting it back down beside the sound board. Engineer Brett stares into the softly falling snow within the sphere, and smiles.)

• Like 9