🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CarolineEAnd

Great Starter Episodes

I think like many people, my response to meeting all the Challenge contestants was "I HAVE TO LISTEN TO ALL OF THESE PODCASTS NOW!" so I figured I'd start a thread for good starter episodes.
I'll start off by suggesting a few good Totally Laime starter episodes:
Paul F. Tompkins is their guest this week which...I mean, come on! You know the deal with him (he's great).
In their introductory sample they used bits from the Aubrey Plaza and Adam Pally episodes. Those are both tons of fun.
Lastly, Earwolf favorites Harris Wittels and Paul Scheer have both guested and their episodes are super great. I read a lot of forum posts from listeners saying that they've been listening to Totally Laime since Wittels appearance, so it's definitely an addictive episode.
What do you guys think? I read a lot of comments from The F Plus fans. What's a good starter episode for that one?

For F Plus, I listened to the recent episode about a vore fetish message board (vore fetish is getting aroused by eating someone's whole body). Pretty funny stuff, especially when it gets to the guy suggests the idea of baby eating to someone who wants to get back into vore.

Listening to Paul F. Tompkins on The Little Dum Dum Club (episode 24)
Loving it.

And Scott Aukerman is on episode 151 of Television Zombies.

Little Dum Dum Club- Paul F, Weird Al, and Marc Maron.

I downloaded several Totally Laime, but haven't listened yet.

Hey mates, thanks to those of you who have hunted out episodes of our show. If I may, I thought I would recommend what I think are our better shows, featuring guests who aren't from America. I know I found it daunting trying to pick episodes of American shows that would be good, before I learnt about different American comedians and such. Anyway - if you want the full Aussie Little Dum Dum experience, I would suggest the following:
43 - Declan Fay, 41 - Adam Richard, 33 - Anyone For Tennis, 16 - Greg Fleet, 3 - Lawrence Mooney. Enjoy!

^ I confess I read this with an Australian accent.

I subscribed to Beginnings after they got the boot. Notable guests include Jon Wurster and James Adomian.

I've only listened to a couple F Plus episodes so far but the one about PUAs (pick up "artists") was pretty funny.

Sign in to follow this