🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 114 — Hats Off to Caruso

Please find a way to get Adam Buxton and or Simon Pegg with Nick Frost! This would make my (happy birth)day, and many more! And if they could appear with James Adomian or Paul F I might actually explode, bang bang style! STEPHEN

So great to hear Cornish and Wright together on the show! I don't live in one of those 7 major cities, but I hope I'll get to see "Attack the Block" sometime in the not-too-distant future. And I really hope this encourages people to check out the Adam and Joe Podcast. Those guys have known each other for so long, it's a pleasure to just listen to them banter about nonsense, nonsense, nonsense. Seconded on missing the "Song Wars" segment.

um.... where exactly is Scott in the latest Curb Your Enthusiasm episode?

Since CBB comes out on Monday and Curb comes out on Sunday, I would assume he meant he's on the July 24th episode.

Attack the Block is amazing and I really feel for Joe plugging away for his tiny little movie - you can hear some of the exhaustion in voice. As many have said his Xfm and 6music podcasts are some of the best we have in the UK and since the Adam & Joe show, he and Adam have really paved the way for the DIY comedy scene here. Much as I love the style of two guys just chatting, they really threw a lot of their creativity into their shows and it's a very rewarding listen.

Edgar was great and Joe was fine and Scott was as lovely as ever. But as much as I enjoy me some Matt Besser I don't need to hear Martin Riley again.

Sign in to follow this