🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
admin

Episode 2.1 — Theme and Intro: Day 1

We begin our second week of The Earwolf Challenge with our first elimination round. We've asked all ten of our contestants to send in the opening of their podcast, be it a theme song or spoken introduction, and the lowest ranking competitor will be sent home. We start the week off with a coaching session so be sure to join us tomorrow to hear the resulting intros with special guest judges Jason Sklar and Jimmy Pardo.

I really want everyone to come back tomorrow and use 'Sweet Home Alabama' as their theme songs. Just to BLOW PEOPLE'S MINDS.

Does anyone have a favorite as of yet? There's still a few too many contestants for me to get a hold of what's going on with them.

I also think it's interesting that Matt's all about the podcasters not creating an intro that they wont actually use. Reality TV is all about doing whatever possible to meet the challenge, regardless of if they'd ever use it. It's a much saner approach, though creates less painfully forced drama.

Sean - Thanks for liking the theme! It was written by the guy who wrote the "Monday Night Football" theme music, Johnny Pearson.

Zach - You're totally right. I even made sure to double check that there were in fact nine circles in Dante's Inferno; just forgot about that whole frozen Lucifer/Judas/Brutus/Cassius thing.

Thanks guys!

looking forward to what they come up with...was the television zombies chat edited out, or did matt move along during time?

i guess it would be unfair to have both sklars as judges on the same competition since they have a hive mind

Can I get someone to finish this analogy for me?

Sweet Home Alabama : Good Place Arkansas :: Stairway to Heaven : ????

Sign in to follow this