🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 143.5 - Minisode 143.5

i remember those days .. one good movie for every ten you watch ... how long is it since the last episode? i don't think i've watch anything ... little or no tv, no movies ... what am i doing with my time? what am i doing with my life????

I've had pretty good luck this year with the movies as most have been pretty decent. It's when I get to October and do my annual horror movie binge that the real shit comes out as basically Amazon Prime is ripe with low budget and terrible horror movies. Maybe the worst that I've seen this year was a movie called Joker's Wild which basically made a tasteless horror movie based on the Dark Knight Rises shooting in Aurora. It starts with a guy in a clown mask shooting up a theater featuring a movie with Joker in the title and then a year later the woman who owns the theater, named Aurora, tries to reopen the theater but fears it may be haunted by the killer who was shot down by police during his massacre. And it being a B movie it has the mandatory cameo from Eric Roberts who phones in his performance, which I kind of understand as by looking at his IMDB page, he has 66 movies coming out in the next year or two, and no that's not an exaggeration.

Maybe the worst that I've seen this year was a movie called Joker's Wild which basically made a tasteless horror movie based on the Dark Knight Rises shooting in Aurora. It starts with a guy in a clown mask shooting up a theater featuring a movie with Joker in the title and then a year later the woman who owns the theater, named Aurora, tries to reopen the theater but fears it may be haunted by the killer who was shot down by police during his massacre.

What the fuck did I just read...

What the fuck did I just read...

Yeah I got about 20 minutes through the movie before just shaking my head in shock that someone thought this would be a good premise.

I know we try to keep this thread out of the "shitty shallowness" arena, but I just wanted to throw this out to the group:

Josh Lucas--Hot or Not?

He's hot when he leans into his rednecky side like in Sweet Home Alabama, he was also really good in Daydream Nation.

• Like 2

Yeah I got about 20 minutes through the movie before just shaking my head in shock that someone thought this would be a good premise.

20 mins into the film stealth and I am pissed of with apple for not getting voice recognition right. some day all iphones will sound like that stupid fighter plane.

I am about halfway done with Stealth and pretty bored with it. I think Jamie Foxx just died, but I was not paying attention and I don't feel the need to rewind it. That said they have made some good episodes from boring movies.

• Like 2

The first hour and a half of this movie was pretty boring, it had some bad dialog some cliched tropes, etc. but there was not much to it. IMO the last 30 minutes of it is where it really goes off the rails and earns its place as an HDTGM film. The first 3/4th of the film felt like it wanted to be a Renny Harlin movie and TBH I think I would have preferred a version directed by Renny.

• Like 2

The first hour and a half of this movie was pretty boring, it had some bad dialog some cliched tropes, etc. but there was not much to it. IMO the last 30 minutes of it is where it really goes off the rails and earns its place as an HDTGM film. The first 3/4th of the film felt like it wanted to be a Renny Harlin movie and TBH I think I would have preferred a version directed by Renny.

You made it longer then I did, I ended up going to sleep.

Lot of people don't know this but there is a stealth two movie that got made and renamed.

it's the story of the captain of that Aircraft carrier

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDPE-NronKk

Nicolas Cage almost dropped out of this movie because he demand that Tom Sizemore, be cast in the film.some of the story elements got changed a bit such as the time and the place and the situation. it's about a talking bomb. but even that got cut at the last minute.

the poster art work is amazing. check it out at IMDB

• Like 3

Jerry, there are few things that are certain in these turbulent times, and your unwavering appreciation for Nicholas Cage warms the cockles of my heart.

• Like 4

Jerry, there are few things that are certain in these turbulent times, and your unwavering appreciation for Nicholas Cage warms the cockles of my heart.

I watched stealth last night and it's missing someone.

cage would of made that smart mouth talking aircraft history. hands down the greatest.

• Like 1

anyone see this trailer yet. on youtube since june?

at the start i was "this looks terrible" but by the end i was "i kinda wanna see this"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=il70jdNoh_U

it's like the 80s all over again, have not seen that truck in my Neighborhood yet but I have seen a lot of monster trucks, that and motorcycles, lots of them. Lots of guy's with Chuck Norris style beards. when are the classics going to show up like boogie vans with the almost naked airbrushed girls on the side.

Was trying to find the Chuck Norris Fan boat GIF, from invasion USA. and found this in-stand. enjoy.

2j1ocj9.jpg

In

tried to warn us of future events that could possibly happen.

also found this that I may play around with later with Photoshop

289jwjo.jpg.

what should the lessons be?

# 1 BEARDS ARE COOL

# 2 FANBOATS ARE AWSOME

# 3 DON'T EVEN ASK ME TO SHAVE DOWN STAIRS. NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Sign in to follow this