🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 151 - Beck Bennett, Our Once Friend

Sean and Hayes get Weekend Live's BECK BENNETT to come to the studio and discuss the controversy that drove them apart many years ago.

• Like 17

Awesome! Fun! Exciting! Funny! Cool! Nice! These words and more describe this episode, I'm sure!

edit: I was right!

• Like 16

Another Monday night means I can barely keep my jean jacket on in excitement for another ep of HH with the warm tones of Days Havin Shorts and Lawn Instruments.

Sweet toots, toot sweet.

I'm at the top of page baby.

• Like 18

(Henry sheepishly opens the door to the Hollywood Handbook forum, "hey guys, things weren't really working out in Minnesota. I mean, if I wanted a soda I'd order a large..." This ill thought out joke receives no reaction at all. Henry breathes a sigh of relief and gives a soft chuckle. He goes to his forum post writing office and closes the door. The black letters on the obscured glass in the door still read "Hebry". Finally it is a new week and this bit can die. "Heh, what a week." He says as he begins digging through his desk drawer. After finally finding his favorite pair of sunglasses, he puts them on, kicks his feet up onto his desk, and says "I could get used to this."...... Then a cold chill runs down his spine as he hears the faint sound of what could only be a standing ovation.)

The End.....?

Yes it is, even I'm getting tired of this. Anyway, glad to see a good looking episode is hastily on it's way to all us good girls and boys!

• Like 17

Beck Bennett looks just like my ex boyfriend who cheated on me, and yet I still like him. If that's not a testament to your character then I don't KNOW what is.

• Like 23

(Henry sheepishly opens the door to the Hollywood Handbook forum, "hey guys, things weren't really working out in Minnesota. I mean, if I wanted a soda I'd order a large..." This ill thought out joke receives no reaction at all. Henry breathes a sigh of relief and gives a soft chuckle. He goes to his forum post writing office and closes the door. The black letters on the obscured glass in the door still read "Hebry". Finally it is a new week and this bit can die. "Heh, what a week." He says as he begins digging through his desk drawer. After finally finding his favorite pair of sunglasses, he puts them on, kicks his feet up onto his desk, and says "I could get used to this."...... Then a cold chill runs down his spine as he hears the faint sound of what could only be a standing ovation.)

The End.....?

Yes it is, even I'm getting tired of this. Anyway, glad to see a good looking episode is hastily on it's way to all us good girls and boys!

I unknowingly posted my own dramatic "ending" to this twisted tale just now in last weeks forum, due to this week's ep thread mysteriously and eerily only showing up now on my newly refreshed Earwolf.com tab... could a NEW mystery be afoot in this forum?!??

No, OK, no... it's over.

For now...

• Like 12

I love Beck Bennet! this ep is gonna get up in that ass somethin vicious!

• Like 14

imo it's fucked up to post these threads early just to making posting easier for people who want to go to bed early

posting is an honest profession, good, clean, hard work

• Like 13

Hey! I know Earwolf raids the forums for merch ideas, so I'll give ya this one for free:

A T-shirt.

• Like 14

(Hey everyone, robotam here. I thought I'd pop in and show you what that post^ was originally going to be: )

Hey! I know Earwolf raids the forums for merch ideas, so I'll give ya this one for free:

A T-shirt that says "T-shirts, turn in your tests"

(Hope you all got a kick out of this behind the scenes look at my forum posts.)

• Like 13

Love me some Bennett. His dad Tony is a real dick, but his mama Gaga seems nice enough. Cause they did those duets and the last name, right? So good, what I just posted is so good.

• Like 12

i love to listen to new episodes of the hollywood handbook podcast soooooooooo much..

• Like 9

Just wanna be completely honest right now. I'm glad there's a new episode of Hollywood Handbook which is my favorite podcast

• Like 15

such bs, they said last week was the last episode. not even going to listen to this lying trash

• Like 10

i love to listen to new episodes of the hollywood handbook podcast soooooooooo much..

TV studio audience: (thundering)How much do you love it?!?!

I'm listening to the episode right now. I know you guys are thinking 'but cisco, you usually listen right as it comes out? Whatsort happening with you?' Well I live on the east coast, so this comes out at 3am, and honestly, I was sleepy. But now that I'm listening, I gotta say, not too many podcasts get progressively better everytime they release a new episode, and this one do. I'll give my official review once I'm done

• Like 8

i scream with laughter at the 'hollywood anecdote'-segment and all the rest of it, as i scream in terror at the sand running out of yet another hollywood handbook-hourglass.

out.gif

• Like 14