🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 151 - Beck Bennett, Our Once Friend

uh, you think drone has more firepower than big dinosaur? houston, it's tom hanks again, we have a problem and this time it's being sully.

by the way, lapkus failed to properly engage with heelgate at the latest 'i was there to'. yes sweetie, high heels in jungle is being comedy, but that, then, is merely the point of departure for an analysis of if it is also being oppression.

in her defense (and i was always already defending the abstract her from the man) it is a difficult question to answer on the spot, especially when inhabiting the contradictory class location of being the employee of an employer whose raison d'etre is to slow the superannuation of working class schisms, f.ex. reproducing and trivializing the oppression of the female by infecting it with a chronic, infantile unpragmatism.

in jungle human wears rain boot. if you have to make it comedy, use f.ex. color: the black macho in rain boots of shelby's two shades of blush and bashful.

• Like 6

HH Forum Fantasy Football League update:

Feel free to name your team. We're now doing All-Pro-Star-Bowl selections. Choose which of your players you want to rep your team in the showdown of Hayes Football Conference VS Sean Football Clemference

SteveH: you can't send Sean & Hayes AND big dinosaur from jurassic world to All-Pro-Star-Bowl. Each team may only nominate one player, Sean & Hayes do count as one, but can't send all three. Let me know, thanks

WEEK SIX HALFTIME REPORT:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots LEAD Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work: 28-24

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses TIED W The War of Northern Aggression: 10-10

Team Joes Lerini LEAD Army of Crows, Hot Mean Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits: 21-20

The Lochteaser Freezer LEAD Engineer in the Headlights: 24-10

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula LEAD Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie: 20-17

Podcast Hosts Doing iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars LEAD Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com: 21-13

Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff LEAD Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World: 17-14

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy LEAD Ledecky Don't Know Defense: 14-7

• Like 5

My team is The War Of Northern Aggression and my team rep has to be my old standby since the beginning, Cool Breeze from an Open Window

• Like 7

there's another episode of hollywood handbook coming out soon. i can feel it in my bones

• Like 2

Worst name I've ever heard.

not true

Joeselin and the Lerinicats

now you have.

• Like 2

HH Forum Fantasy Football League update:

Feel free to name your team. We're now doing All-Pro-Star-Bowl selections. Choose which of your players you want to rep your team in the showdown of Hayes Football Conference VS Sean Football Clemference

SteveH: you can't send Sean & Hayes AND big dinosaur from jurassic world to All-Pro-Star-Bowl. Each team may only nominate one player, Sean & Hayes do count as one, but can't send all three. Let me know, thanks

WEEK SIX HALFTIME REPORT:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots LEAD Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work: 28-24

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses TIED W The War of Northern Aggression: 10-10

Team Joes Lerini LEAD Army of Crows, Hot Mean Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits: 21-20

The Lochteaser Freezer LEAD Engineer in the Headlights: 24-10

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula LEAD Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie: 20-17

Podcast Hosts Doing iTunes Review Bit & In Memory Of Vinyl Stickers on Average Cars LEAD Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com: 21-13

Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff LEAD Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World: 17-14

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy LEAD Ledecky Don't Know Defense: 14-7

sean and hayes are more powerful than the dino. i choose them

• Like 2

That's actually a great name.

well it's copyrighted so don't get any ideas.

• Like 3