🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 151 - Beck Bennett, Our Once Friend

the project is a modern man to the extent that it attempts to seriously satirize the podcast, but is unable to satirize seriously the ad.

• Like 8

Sorry I'm not posting too much this week I'm about halfway through my QOTD memorial relisten, so many memories

• Like 10

Keep up all that hella wicked mad good footballing! We'll soon break the league up into two conferences to get ready for the All-Pro-Star-Bowl & the playoffs. Let me know if you prefer to be in the Hayes Football Conference (HFC) or the Sean Football Conference (SFC). Or if you have other suggestions about what to call the conferences

I took a quiz online to see which conference I should join, but it just told me I'm a Shaun White

• Like 12

Hello, all.

Posting for the v. first time to say I enjoyed this episode a lot and frequently made positive noises that Beck would misinterpret if he could hear them. Also I would like to say that I tried to sign up for the Earwolf forums three times and was denied (like another gentleman whose first initial was J), but I finally broke through today. So I'm either the perseverin'-est or dimmest HH fan of all times, but nonetheless inspired by how Sean and Hayes are nice, but smart, and also cool and are also my friends.

I'm sorry for writing this much.

• Like 16

it's time for the mandatory hazing ritual, wherein you post a picture of your dick. let's see it then

edit: good top of page post

• Like 6

Hello, all.

Posting for the v. first time to say I enjoyed this episode a lot and frequently made positive noises that Beck would misinterpret if he could hear them. Also I would like to say that I tried to sign up for the Earwolf forums three times and was denied (like another gentleman whose first initial was J), but I finally broke through today. So I'm either the perseverin'-est or dimmest HH fan of all times, but nonetheless inspired by how Sean and Hayes are nice, but smart, and also cool and are also my friends.

I'm sorry for writing this much.

Great first post!

• Like 16

So I'm either the perseverin'-est or dimmest HH fan of all times, but nonetheless inspired by how Sean and Hayes are nice, but smart, and also cool and are also my friends.

We all Handbookheads

• Like 6

But for real, we are gonna need to see a picture of your d

• Like 5

Anyone else going in costume to Bridget Jones's Baby?

Remember to throw batteries every time someone does a terrible British accent.

edit>hey guys this is my 2000th post! I'd like to thank you all for putting up with me. you guys are the best nerds I know!

love ya, soup.

• Like 15

HH Forum Fantasy Football League WEEK SIX match-ups, SteveH's Birthday Edition:

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten & Chrs Hrdwck (3-2)

VERSUS Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (3-2)

Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing work (2-3)

VERSUS Two Nice Cold Beers & Robert Kraft (aka Robert Draft) (4-1)

Podcast Hosts Doing iTunes Review Bit & In Memory of Vinyl stickers on Average Cars (3-2)

VERSUS Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com (2-3)

Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff (3-2)

VERSUS The Marines, Roy Scheider, Sean & Hayes & the NE Patriots (4-1)

Cool Breeze from Open Window, final statue of liberty scene from og planet of apes & Babe the blue ox (3-2)

VERSUS The Troops, Tahini Sauce, kickstarter toaster & Tom hanks' hair in the da vinci code (4-1)

Army of Crows, Hot Mean Draft Beer & Gord Downie's shiny leather suits (3-2)

VERSUS Manti Te'o, Pokemon Go & the notion of playing season in memory of Big Floppy Guy (2-3)

Half a Handcuff & Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story (2-3)

VERSUS the Engineers w Super Soakers & Sharks w Laser Beams attached to their Heads (0-4)

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy Outside Car Dealerships During Sales (1-3)

VERSUS Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Katie Ledecky & Arizona Cardinals Defense (0-5)

Below is HHFFFL Conference breakdown for upcoming All-Pro-Star-Bowl & Playoffs:

Hayes Football Conference (HFC): Larry Birdemic, SteveH, nohorseman, Joe Lerini, Number 1 Cheeba Hawk, Fabio's Socks, Danny Boy Wizard, ZacktheHinderberger

Sean Football Clemference (SFC): mwn, greggy, souprman, CiscoKid, lizzy, Just Add Pepper, Engineers, CMB

• Like 7

I see the doughboys and beck are both on that John L3NN0N podcast. BUt no Handboys!?

What's the deal?

Well?

• Like 5

btw my team is named "The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses" and my all star team player is the kickstarter toaster.

• Like 11

I wanna draft Leonardo da Vinci flying machine in the second quarter of next game is that cool?

• Like 5

btw my team is named "The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses" and my all star team player is the kickstarter toaster.

Yes, thank you greggy & Larry. Please submit your All-Pro-Star-Bowl selections, the player you want to represent your team in the All-Pro-Star-Bowl showdown of Hayes Football Conference versus Sean Football Clemference

Everyone is more than welcome to name their team, but understand if you do then that is how said team will be referred to in any future HHFFFL updates. This way you can continue drafting players to your team but it won't clutter up the scoreboard. Of course team names can always be changed. thanks for your support

I select Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl as my team rep for the All-Pro-Star-Bowl and the name for my franchise at this point in existence is Ledecky Don't Know Defense

• Like 6

I'm drafting Bela Lugosi as Dracula to my team and picking him for my rep.

My team is scary af, you guys!

• Like 7

my team name is The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots and my team representative is my latest draft pick, the Talking Goat from the 9 minute skit on Adam Sandler's 2nd album "What The Hell Happened To Me?" that I stole the cassette of when I was 11

• Like 9

My all-star will be Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story and my team name will be "The Lochteaser Freezer"

• Like 9

How do I love thee Hollywood Handbook, let me count the ways. One, you're like a dream come true. Two, just want to be with you. Three, girl it's plain to see, that you're the only pod for me. Four, that thing you do with your tongue. Five, everything else pales in comparison to the joy & rampant juiciness you deliver to my earholes on the reg. Just like Ronnie sang, be my little baby

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 10

Yes, thank you greggy & Larry. Please submit your All-Pro-Star-Bowl selections, the player you want to represent your team in the All-Pro-Star-Bowl showdown of Hayes Football Conference versus Sean Football Clemference

Everyone is more than welcome to name their team, but understand if you do then that is how said team will be referred to in any future HHFFFL updates. This way you can continue drafting players to your team but it won't clutter up the scoreboard. Of course team names can always be changed. thanks for your support

I select Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl as my team rep for the All-Pro-Star-Bowl and the name for my franchise at this point in existence is Ledecky Don't Know Defense

I choose Sean and Hayes and the big dinosaur from jurassic world

• Like 5

I choose Sean and Hayes and the big dinosaur from jurassic world

Oh do you mean the dinosaur that's so big and mean and tough that the U.S. military decided it would be smart to use it like a weapon in lieu of drones that have more firepower and are way easier to control without the huge probability of attacking its own allies in a feeding frenzy? The one creature so dangerous and powerful the army wanted to recruit it despite never showing even remote interest in weaponizing tigers or sharks or bears or harambes?

• Like 5