🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Season 4: Game 2 - PISTOL SHRIMPS RADIO 9/13/16

The Shrimps take on the Shecago Bulls at Pan Pacific Auditorium. Matt Gourley and Mark McConville call the action, James Bladon sits IN. Happy birthday, Sexy Ref!

The Shrimps on Twitter: @pistolshrimpsbb

The Shrimps on Instagram: @thepistolshrimps

Pistol Shrimps Radio on Twitter: @shrimpsradio

Pistol Shrimps Radio on Instagram: @pistolshrimpsradio

Matt Gourley on Twitter and IG: @mattgourley

Mark McConville on Twitter and Instagram: @markmcconville

This episode is better than Buddy Hackett in an episode of Gashfille. Gourley is on fucking fire here.

• Like 2

Awww. Rod Stewart wrote some great songs early on. Also he wrote 'Do Ya Think I'm Sexy.'

Later is when he turned into a juke box.

Part of me really hopes Blasooch's out of character behavior in this one is the start of another Greg Escalante-esque storyline.

• Like 2

I opened a thread and nominated this for earwolf episode of the year! I love how bonkers and random this episode is! Especially with with the aforementioned high-on-licorice Matt! I totally lost my shit at several points: Men at Work reference, One Night in Bangkok, immediately eating the Pearson's Nut Rolls, the dubious and untrustworthy interviews at the end, Gourley offering to give it to on a "gayly basis." Stupidly funny! Uh...it's not a vote, but maybe vote for it? http://forum.earwolf.com/topic/39699-best-of-2016-your-earwolf-podcast-of-the-year/

Thank you Matt, Mark, and James. This show brings me so much joy, but I've listened to this episode five times. Crazy funny!

Sign in to follow this