🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 257 - Sing A Long Experiment #1

Horatio Sanz, Colton Dunn, Eugene Cordero, and Danielle Schneider join Matt Besser for a special sing-a-long episode! Matt leads classic songs by Journey, Bon Jovi, Pink Floyd and more, while they perform scenes based off of the timeless lyrics. They check in with the coolest talking songbird in town, Crazy Dante's Mattress Store, and a diner chef who pays his waitress in love coupons. Plus, we meet little Jackie Paper all grown up and find out what happens when David Bowie and Prince come face-to-face in the afterlife.

• Like 1

Jesus talk about a stacked lineup! And the sound quality on this is crazy for being recorded in someone's living room.

• Like 1

I would enjoy a complete acoustic Besser performance of The Wall. Engineer Brett can do the Comfortably Numb solo if he insists.

• Like 2

The premise of this episode feels like Matty B taking a monkey's paw and extending the middle finger at people who say they don't like episodes with musicians.

• Like 2

The premise of this episode feels like Matty B taking a monkey's paw and extending the middle finger at people who say they don't like episodes with musicians.

I don't know about that but doing improv based on song lyrics everyone has heard hundreds of times in their life is a fun idea.

Matty B you gotta get Brendan Small & Agee into the band man!

• Like 3

That was an absolute joy to listen to.

MVP of the episode?!:

3wSqDxh.png

• Like 5

That's exactly what I took it as (and loved it).

Well, I -- for one -- thought that this "experiment" turned out to be fantastic. I can only hope that there are more episodes like this in the pipeline.

• Like 1

What a great episode! Glad to hear Todd Glass loaned Matty B. his marvelous reverb machine!

• Like 3

Sign in to follow this