🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
applesisters

Any Guests You Want to Hear on the Show?

I'd love to hear from Candy's husband Cheryl. Perhaps "he" can send a telegram.
I'm not too familiar with 1943 celebrities. I was gonna suggest Roy Orbison, but he'd be 7 years old at the time.
I'll suggest Andy Daly. He'd be great on this show.

Molly Shannon can pull of that 1940's speech affectation wonderfully. Tig Notaro crossover. James Adomian doing Huell Howser having traveled back in time.

Hows about Billie Holiday (David Sedaris does an eerily good Lady Day)?

Speaking of Sedarises, Amy Sedaris would be great, too.

Oh, and Orson Welles as voiced by Maurice LaMarche.

I'd love a Westerns themed show. Hopalong Cassidy was big in the 1930's and 1940's, Will Rogers was dead by 1943 (he never met a man he didn't like, but was conspicuously silents on women). Howard Hughes would be great also.

Would Winston Churchill be too obvious a choice.
Also maybe some marine who is a hit with the ladies. Heard there was a John F something?

There's also the time-traveling Colonel Ticktock from the Thrilling Adventure Hour. He could come bearing news of the Kennedy assination, Vietnam War, and Star Wars prequels, but then get distracted by Cora's winsome charms!

He was a former guest of Comedy Bang! Bang! so I'm sure everything would be tickety boo with him!

Definately Andy Daly! His CDR appearance as August Lindt shows that he's proficient with a German accent which could prove to be useful and timely perhaps?

Sign in to follow this