🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 446 - Scrounging and Lounging

Returning CBB champs Tatiana Maslany and Kristian Bruun of Orphan Black join Scott to chat about the times they broke their foot, the process of crying on camera, and exclusive monologues that will appear on their show. Then, Janice Cramps stops by to tell us all about her new pregnancy. Finally, children’s entertainer Big Chunky Bubbles makes his way into the studio for the first time to tell us about how he’s trying to branch out of entertaining children.

Emmy-winning actress, Tatiana Maslany? Wow!

She must have rushed right back from the award show -- statue in hand -- to record this. To hell with the after-parties. Now that's a true professional.

• Like 6

EASILY the best piece of PFT laughter ever.

• Like 22

I really hope Big Chunky Bubbles is as exasperated with Scott this ep as he was on the tour ep

• Like 3

Kristian sounded like he was doing his best Willy Mapleton impression in a couple of those monologues. I approve.

(1:08:53)

"My wife... She was there..."

"My wife"

"My wife"

"My wife"

"May waife!"

"That seems respectful..."

The hardest I've laughed at a "my wife" moment.

Also, congratulations to Tatiana on the emmy win! Well-deserved, Orphan Black raised the bar for shows produced in Canada.

• Like 16

This is the most exciting Monday in a long, long time. The Arphan Black crew + PFT is nothing but greatness. Just sad Lapkis wasn't there to revive the greatest chrac mine ears have heard.

• Like 3

Hope to find out if Kristian has made his way up the call sheet since last time, no spoilies!

• Like 1

"Hi, I'm pregnant."

shit had me dead.. PFT's laugh was so infectious..

Mary Holland is hands down one of the best guests on CBB

• Like 9

Did you guys hear PFT say 'jackhammered' in the background? I honestly can't take this. I am laughing so hard it hurts.

• Like 3

I laughed so hard so many times. This is an easy pick for the Best Ofs for me.

Mary Holland especially just floored me, right from her intro.

And

"So there I was, laying down, taking it."

• Like 3

I jumped up and down in a circle when Tatiana won the Emmy, I was so excited, and then got excited all over again when I saw this episode lineup. Good Night in the Morning is still my favourite episode ever and this one was also super hilarious. Tatiana and Kristian are just so good at comedy! And hearing PFT off-mic reactions was an entertainment unto itself, and of course BCB being grumpy about everything is great.

• Like 1

Sweet Lord, what a C+ episode. Paul's rude Libertarian clown is a great addition to the PFT pantheon and Mary Holland was on fire. One of my favorite episodes of the year so far for sure.

• Like 3