🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 446 - Scrounging and Lounging

It's nice to get giddy after seeing the line-up and then for this ep to deliver HARD. Janice Cramps, Margie Donk, Mary Holland, Mary Holland. So so good.

• Like 1

I really hope Tatiana keeps getting jobs after The Orphan's Back! ends. Not only is she a great actress who deserves it, but she really is a great addition to the regular CBB guest roster.

Kristian has the Murdoch Misteries so he'll do fine.

Best episode of the year. Everyone was perfect. Mary's opening statement was also the best single moment off the year

• Like 1

Sweet Lord, what a C+ episode. Paul's rude Libertarian clown is a great addition to the PFT pantheon and Mary Holland was on fire. One of my favorite episodes of the year so far for sure.

Have you heard BCB on the live ones? Holy $hit. You're in for a treat.

• Like 1

I was about to type something nice about this ep and my pup put her paw on my foot as if to say

"We all know, FLT, this was another great ep."

Holl and Tompks are a great combo, makin' my dreams come true.

• Like 2

If only this were recorded after the Emmys so we could get a solid 15 minutes of Scott talking EGOTS

You mean EGOTSGCA?

They couldn't possibly top last year's episode, but this was close enough. Kristian's tales of foot injuries and Scott making fun of him was incredible.

• Like 2

There's a round of "My wife"s in this episode that ranks among the very best, partly because it's such a rarity these days.

• Like 3

I was about to type something nice about this ep and my pup put her paw on my foot as if to say

"We all know, FLT, this was another great ep."

He's standing on my toe again!

• Like 2

Seeing "my wife" on its downslope for such a long while now, only to have it resurrected so perfectly hard all over my face was a borderline spiritual experience. There's no sane way to explain that to normal human beings.

• Like 6

I hope they come back in a year again, Tatiana and Kristian are great.

I'll do you one better - I hope they come back in 6 MONTHS.

• Like 1

On the bright side, with Arphan Black ending Tatiana and Kristian will have plenty of time to make more guest appearances on CBB, right?

Scott saying "Was it a tripwire? Were you in the 'nam? Were you in 'the shit'?" cracked me up pretty good early on and it just got better from there. I had to immediately relisten when Mary introduced her character.

Tatiana and Kristian bring such a great energy to the show. I know they are huge fans. And it was cool to listen to her talk about her emmy win chances knowing she does win it. Congratulations to her! Much deserved.

• Like 1

If only this were recorded after the Emmys so we could get a solid 15 minutes of Scott talking EGOTS

Not to mention all the snubs and flubs!

• Like 1

After listening to Janice's intro & subsequent PFT laughter apocalypse for the 4583593479th time, it's still funny. Also, everyone's individual reactions are great too: Tatiana's & Kristian's surprise and bafflement, as well as Scott's off-mic laughter/reaction to PFT laughing.

After listening to Janice's intro & subsequent PFT laughter apocalypse for the 4583593479th time, it's still funny. Also, everyone's individual reactions are great too: Tatiana's & Kristian's surprise and bafflement, as well as Scott's off-mic laughter/reaction to PFT laughing.

I definitely died laughing in my car, then was listening at home with my wiiiiiiife when it happened and it killed me all over again

Paul Eff Tee! Jill Stein isn't antivax and says she was 'swiftboated', unfairly attacked.

Video: 'Jill Stein Gives Her UNEQUIVOCAL Stance On Vaccines'

• Like 1

Paul Eff Tee! Jill Stein isn't antivax and says she was 'swiftboated', unfairly attacked.

Video: 'Jill Stein Gives Her UNEQUIVOCAL Stance On Vaccines'

Paul tweeted that he made a mistake and apologized the morning this episode came out:

• Like 3

and also she concedes that vaccines work but not that.....oh nevermind - this is not the place

politics mixed with comedy?

now that's a spicy meatball

• Like 2