🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

Clowns are and have been the most hilarious performers of comedy for thousands of years. Who could forget the classic "my nose honks" bit? Or the "smell this flower. Oops, now your face is all wet!" bit? Call now you'll receive all these bits and more on 5 compact discs!

I don't know what I'm doing, I just wanted to post something

henry don't forget the classic "come into my basement, oops now you're dead" bit.

• Like 11

way to hog the front page douche-nozzles

now where is Chanson going to post?!

WHERE I ASK YOU!?

With all this clown talk I'm more surprised greggy hasn't shown up. The way that man blows up twitter and facebook, you would think he was everywhere all the time.

• Like 6

I got no such DVD collection! I called the hotline and a woman picked up, I was resured several times to that fact, even though it sure sounded like a dude. This woman began to talk dirty to me, I kept telling her I wanted clown stuff and she would tell me something about her hair or that she had some kind of itch. Who knows, after an hour and 20 minutes on the phone, and getting nowhere, I got off the phone to only find out this clown DVD place charged me $2 a minute!!!

The customer service is poor, I didn't get the product, sounds like they have serious Human Resources problems, and they charged me $240! I suggest you don't call the number.

I'm sorry you're having trouble placing your order for our high quality comedy entertainment products. Please feel free to call back, and we'll give you the first 3 minutes of trying to place your order free! Be assured, George is a beautiful woman, and she just has a tendency to care about our customers. That's something our competitors can't guarantee. Call now! Anyone calling to order in the next 30 minutes will receive a free DVD full of your favorite Flowbee commercials!

• Like 7

maybe my posting needs to be more character-driven

these guests are fucking dank

idk if you're aware of this, but you sorta make a lot of references to weed.

• Like 12

just skimmed the thread and noticed a lot clown chat. let me guess, something else happened in the white house, washington dc

• Like 12

The only thing I don't like about these early threads is getting in late and missing the front page circle-jerk.

• Like 9

Hello my name is Nolan and I have a quick question because I trust you guys, unrelated to Hollybook. I'm at a bit of a crossroads in my life right now, and I'm wondering: Should I become a brony, or an anime guy? I'm leaning towards anime guy because I already own like 6 silk button up shirts with Fullmetal Alchemist characters on it but honestly I could go either way! Any advice would be appreciated, because John Lennon did not come through for me on this one

be a steven universe guy, they're the new bronies. i dont know if theres a name for them yet

• Like 8

WOW this ep was so funny. I laughed and laughed. Like, really laughed. I covered my mouth at one point from laughing so hard in my car on the way into work.

A little tag I thought of was when they asked Engineer Sam to rant and he said he was thinking of ordering a sandwich, someone could have said something like "No Sam, not a restau-Rant" but they were just kindly teeing me up in the forums to swing and knock that sucker right out of the park.

Heck just the other day I bet someone was the passenger when their significant other was driving past the HH Forums Ballpark and they kinda quipped "Hey babes (like in 50 shades of grey, remember), watch out, a baseball (good joke) might fly through your windshield courtesy of nohorseman, homerun king"

• Like 15

Hey this place looks cozy.

*nuzzles bearded face into forum's tickly pits*

Hey princessb2b and welcome to the forums, don't spill this ep on your lap, it's piping hot!

• Like 11

I cannot wait for election season to be over. I am tired of HOWL and all these political themed podcasts.

Lenin.jpg

• Like 15

I have not listened yet. Just popping in to say 'Hi'.

When I have listened, I will return and post something relevant to the episode that this forum is supposed to be about you bunch of weirdos.

• Like 9

Spend less time with your forum posts and more time with your grandparents. The clock only ticks one way. My grandparents are all dead though so I can hang out here if I want. I'm gonna list my favorite Simpsons episodes.

1. Whatever the last one was that aired I didn't watch it but I bet it was good.

2. One with crayon in Homer nose. Note Lisa finds made me tear up.

3. One with substitute teacher. I like Lisa episodes.

4. Hank Scorpio.

5. Them spooky ones with the gravestones.

6. Skinner gets caught under newspapers.

7. Scenes from Springfield.

8. Homer boxing.

9. Homer go to space.

10. Marge go to spa.

11. X-files one.

12. Canyonero.

13. Lisa is vegetarian.

14. Lisa babysit Bart.

15. Flaming Moe.

16. Troy Mclure does sex with fish,

17. Homer owe mean sisters money.

18. Dental plan, Lisa needs braces.

19. Homer almost do sex with Mindy.

20. Homer almost do sex with Lurleen.

21. Bart and Lisa save Impy and Chimpy.

22. Bart not allowed to go see Impy and Chimpy movie.

23. Bart sells his soul.

25. Lisa want a horse.

26. Mr. Plow that's my name that name again is Mr. Plow.

27. Ned goes bonkers and gets locked up.

28. Homer eat too much and gets monkey,

29. Burns steals Bart, dogs shoot bees out of their mouths.

30. Simpsons get trampoline.

31. Jazzman dies.

32. Michael Jackson play piano.

33. Snakes get beat to death.

34. Barts steals Bonestorm.

35. Marge makes pretzels.

36. The angel and the mall.

37. Impy and Chimpy Land with killer robots.

38. Same episode as 37 just wanna say "My son is also named Bort."

39. Bart get job on clown show.

40. Homer become clown man.

41. Mean guy step on all them rakes.

Okay, I have to go now but this is pretty good.

• Like 20

˙ʞɹoʍ pooƃ ˙ǝposıdǝ ʎuunɟ

• Like 18

Tuesday Fuseday; Light it Up. Ain't that right Cheebs?

Ideally I'll listen to the first part of this podcast, play some foosball, and then hit the second

• Like 5

9mTjNdJ.jpg

You nailed the nip coloration. 5/5 nip hairs.

• Like 8

I feel like a Birthday Boy every Tuesday, because this show is such a gift!

• Like 19