🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

HHFFFL Week Seven halftime report, brought to you by beet spread & sad minor chord:

Made with real Koenig Sugar LEAD The War of Northern Aggression: 21-17

The Winnipeg Murder LEAD The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses: 24-14

The Lochteaser Freezer TIED W the time teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & other half of handcuff: 10-10

Team Joes Lerini LEAD The Hollywood Name-Droppers: 24-21

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots LEAD The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy: 31-28

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie LEAD Engineer in the Headlights: 20-3

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula LEAD Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & WakkoYakko.com: 17-7

Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work LEAD Ledecky Don't Know Defense: 13-9

• Like 4

i have made a prediction about this episode and sealed it in an envelope, which has been given to a randomly selected member of the audience to hold until i listen to the episode

u guys better hold on to your socks, this one's a doozy

Ok so I listened to the episode and i gotta say i'ma little bit p.o.'d now

So yes technically my prediction was that this week's guest would be famed American stand-up comedian David Chappelle

And not to ruin the magic or anything but I did have some pretty trustworthy sources for that

And while yes there WERE Americans

and they WERE funny

and one WERE Dave...

i'm afraid we gotta chalk this one up as a big "L" for your old pal Danny

[crowd murmuring, being sad in a big way]

but ultimately... another big "W" for the boys...

and if you'll turn the card over you'll see that's what's written on the back

[crowd going nuts now]

never stop believing, my friends, good night

• Like 7

clearly I have to up my ante so as to quit dropping in the ranks, I draft a van Helsing

• Like 5

Not thirty minutes ago I was driving along the street and re-listening to the Jason Nash episode of HH. And then a car cut in front of me trying to make a left turn into my lane and I had to slam on my breaks and cut the wheel nearly onto the curb to avoid a collision. So. Do we think this episode is occursed? Has anyone else had a dangerous experience with it? I don't want to listen to the rest if I be inviting scary energy into my life.

• Like 3

Not thirty minutes ago I was driving along the street and re-listening to the Jason Nash episode of HH. And then a car cut in front of me trying to make a left turn into my lane and I had to slam on my breaks and cut the wheel nearly onto the curb to avoid a collision. So. Do we think this episode is occursed? Has anyone else had a dangerous experience with it? I don't want to listen to the rest if I be inviting scary energy into my life.

This story scared the living crud out of me. If you're planning on reading it - spoiler alert: it's all okay in the end, so keep going to the end - but please be safe out there.

• Like 4

clearly I have to up my ante so as to quit dropping in the ranks, I draft a van Helsing

*flips a table*

• Like 5