🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 152 - Mike And Dave, Our Wedding Dates Not Needers

my mom reads this forum. you don't need to change your behavior i just thought you should know before you continue doing jokes like that.

I forgot that your mom likes Earwolf stuff.

I regret nothing. Hi, Momma Chickn!

• Like 6

Option 3) Fake gamer girl.

You're welcome.

First, we all know gamer girls don't even exist, right guys.

Second, The guys asking for real advice here, and your just being a condescending clown chanson.

• Like 8

Come on, Judy. Relax and enjoy your lunch

(Only 90s kids will get this reference)

• Like 6

i wonder if hayes can get sarah jessica parker on hollywood handbook

• Like 3

sean thinks it's miserable doing this podcast every week. well, try listening to this podcast every week. it's straight up painful.

f.ex. today when hayes shouted 'kevin' first time i was bussin up' so hard i thought i was dying. then when he shouted kevin second time because he needed kevin to do callbacks, thus doing a callback, i was bussin' up so hard my skeletor was bussin' out and bussin' up so hard that he thought he was coming back to life:

BwqB7rz.gif

• Like 12

and now mushing home alone 2 up with they live and remembering my last post, roddy piper discovers that it was the skeletor, not the human, that was bussin' up from hollywood handbook. now the human looks more like it's in torture.

this illustrates how a skeletor might be controlling our lives, even though it might appear as if we are in control ourselves. if the human is not critically aware of this morbid potential it is unable to negate it. a human skeletor knows this too, that is why it hides on the inside of the human, and not is on the outside like a (disgusting) bug skeletor.

cmBxH3j.gif

• Like 12

Hi, it's me. I've never posted before but in the past I've clicked the "Like" button on a lot of your posts, as is the done thing now, on the internet, online, in this year, and I hope that helps.

• Like 21

I'm into thi

oh no he's disappearing. quick - somebody make sure his parents kiss at the enchantment under the sea dance

p.s. this was a funny ep. it had all the things i like. sound fx, basketball, yelling at kevin, hanford, his friend, doughboys talk, a 15 minute ad for a podcast festival, sean being saucy, sam

• Like 13

Hi, it's me. I've never posted before but in the past I've clicked the "Like" button on a lot of your posts, as is the done thing now, on the internet, online, in this year, and I hope that helps.

Nice to have you here sonny! It's weird, it's fun and overall a great place.

• Like 10

HHFFFL Week Six Final Scores, brought to you by neat pics of spinal sores:

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots OVER Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking clouds & Being the smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work: 45-34

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER The War of Northern Aggression: 37-17

Team Joes Lerini OVER The Winnipeg Murder: 34-30

The Lochteaser Freezer OVER Engineer in the Headlights: 27-13

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie OVER Mutant League football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula: 24-23

Made with real Koenig Sugar OVER Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales & YakkoWakko.com: 38-26

Roy Scheider, the Marines, Sean & Hayes, the NE Patriots & big dinosaur from Jurassic World OVER Jimmy Stewart going "Whahh!" in Hitchcock movies & Other Half of Handcuff: 35-31

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy OVER Ledecky Don't Know Defense: 23-14

The following teams have yet to select a player to send to the All-Pro-Star-Bowl: Number 1 Cheeba Hawk, Danny Boy Wizard, Zack the Hinderberger & Just Add Pepper

Joe Lerini, Number 1 Cheeba Hawk, Just Add Pepper, SteveH, ZacktheHinderberger & Danny Boy Wizard you still haven't named your team so let me know if you come up with a name you'd like to use. thanks!

• Like 12

This week's Pro-Version for forum fantasy football goes to Joe Lerini. His prize is no more prejudicial treatment for having drafted Chrs Hrdwck who is probably an okay guy once you get to know him. Points!

HHFFFL%20wk%206%20proV%20JoeLerini.jpg

• Like 11

What's up people?

Are you doing good?

Really enjoyed this episode

Good podcast all around

Even though it was less than an hour

Not enough!

Can't wait for next Tuesday

Oh man, I love HH

My favorite podcast

Even better than I4H

Bebop is my favorite tmnt villain

Andrew is my favorite forum villain

Chewbacca is my favorite star wars villain

Kel is my favorite villain of all time

Titty titty boob boob

Oh my god, you killed Kenny

Steven Dorff electric cigarette commercial

Lance Armstrong is a cheater

Arnold Schwarzenegger too

Cameron Esposito is funny

Kobra is a terrible mortal Kombat character

• Like 6

favorite Simpsons episodes.

wargen here are a couple of mine:

1. Moe is pug-fugly

2. Homer is afraid of sock-puppets

no one besides wargen is allowed to read the following:

please come back, don't leave me alone with these people. please wargen. please.

i just got back! I know I'm one to talk. but still...

• Like 8

Guys I'm coming all the way to L.A. from Indiana tomorrow and I'm going to a music festival. My return flight leaves at 11 p.m. on Sunday, and I'm sooooooo close to being able to see Clemdawg in Shitty Jobs at 9:30 p.m.

Can anyone contact the improv group and ask them to come to the music festival with me so I can have a whole weekend with them? Seems only fair since I can't see their show.

• Like 7

Jimmy did well for me, but now I'd like to officially draft, in his place, the time my teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom.

• Like 11

HHFFFL Week Six Final Scores, brought to you by neat pics of spinal sores:

I have absolutely no idea what any of this means. But, honestly, that's not a problem.

My money's on Being the Smartest Kid in Class but not Doing any Work. It's a young team, but they've got potential, especially with this particular matchup.

• Like 8

Hi yes, am new here too but if you check back on your old posts I've been making my way through and liking all the funny quips starting back from the first ep. If you go back and don't see that I have liked your post, I either haven't gotten to it yet or you just aren't as funny as you think you are (trust me I know the feeling).

Sorry to derail whatever conversation you guys were having, but in closing - since I'm not caught up yet, if they're still handing out goodies for new pro version members and I get mentioned make sure to email me @internet.com so I don't have to wait to find out. Thanks, and have an okay day

bye

• Like 7

if you guys wanna pick a new username for me, ill change it when i get around to this episode. if you need to know more about my personality, my likes include whatever flavor of mountain dew is most popular in those stupid fucking flyover states like the one i live in

• Like 8

I would like vladislav to be a guest on either CBB the podcast, or CBB the TV show. After that, I'd like him to have his own weekly podcast.

I donated 50 big ones one time, so you owe me this Scripps!

• Like 18

When they mentioned Clowns in the 'cast I had to take my ears off, Polish them, put them back on, then rewind to make sure I was hearing this right. I mean, just how much in life can you chalk up to coincidence?

• Like 8

What's up people?

Are you doing good?

Really enjoyed this episode

Good podcast all around

Even though it was less than an hour

Not enough!

Can't wait for next Tuesday

Oh man, I love HH

My favorite podcast

Even better than I4H

Bebop is my favorite tmnt villain

Andrew is my favorite forum villain

Chewbacca is my favorite star wars villain

Kel is my favorite villain of all time

Titty titty boob boob

Oh my god, you killed Kenny

Steven Dorff electric cigarette commercial

Lance Armstrong is a cheater

Arnold Schwarzenegger too

Cameron Esposito is funny

Kobra is a terrible mortal Kombat character

LEONARD BERNSTEIN!

• Like 8

On twiter Sean said Rolling Stone ranked him the 26th funniest account on said website. Hooray for Clemdawg! We all know he's tied for #1 funny podcast man with Hazybones D-Port.

• Like 11