🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×

Big budget, big cast, but nothing but ridiculous after ridiculous! You'll talk about things like Danny Glover (THE PRESIDENT) saying "I'll find yo daddy" and then breaking the promise, coincidence after coincidence, cliche bad jokes, impossible and ridiculous events in every scene, etc. It's very entertaining and very bad. Might need two episodes for this one.

The most insane thing is that not once but twice John Cusack's character, who is not a pilot but a novelist I think, successfully takes off an airplane on a runway that is collapsing into the earth behind them. Two times. Twice.

This is one of the worst movies I've seen in a while and it'd be the perfect movie to do a show on near December 21st this year.

Easily one of the worst movies ever made. More laughable then horrifying. The end of the film sort of becomes Star Trek on the seas with a Captain Stubing look alike at the helm of the ship. I know this show is "How did this get made?", but maybe we should be asking "Where did this get made?" instead. Yup you guessed it, Vancouver.

This would be good for a Dec 12, 2012 episode

This would be a fantastic choice for either the final show of the year or the first show of NEXT year. Its depiction of what the then-near-future would be like makes "Demolition Man" look like a documentary.

This would be a fantastic choice for either the final show of the year or the first show of NEXT year. Its depiction of what the then-near-future would be like makes "Demolition Man" look like a documentary.

Giraffes in flack jackets being flown through the Himalayas. Must see flick of 2013.

• Like 1

At least we find out what the Chinese have been up to all these years.

• Like 1

How dare you! Woody Harrelson puts in the performance of a lifetime as himself of course. But seriously Yosemite is a god damned time bomb just sitting there man!

To be honest, some things have happened in society that come from Demolition Man. Groups trying to ban swearing, people calling for cops to use tactics that are more like positive reinforcement, and I think I saw three sea shells in the bathroom of a Applebee's.

• Like 1

To be honest, some things have happened in society that come from Demolition Man. Groups trying to ban swearing, people calling for cops to use tactics that are more like positive reinforcement, and I think I saw three sea shells in the bathroom of a Applebee's.

My Taco Bell still doesn't have valet parking yet though :( Yeah, it's pretty ridiculous, but "Demolition Man" IS actually closer than a lot of the more futuristic futures we've seen on film, so I was only half-kidding about the documentary thing. You know what I miss about the futures that were promised to me as a kid? All the 80's fashions and colorful street gangs.

I wanted to give this one a bump because I JUST watched it... and it is amazingly terrible! Honestly, sometimes I think the only real difference between Roland Emmerich and Uwe Boll is budget.

This would be great for HDTGM to do. I think one of the worst parts is the spoiled family and other billions we are meant to sympathize with at the end after they have treated everyone around them like dirt and left everyone to die.

The lesson of this movie: Treat everyone like crap, but make sure you have a reserved aisle seat on the life boat when it hits the fan.

A similar movie - The Day After Tomorrow

Don't ask me why, but I made the mistake of watching this movie yesterday. That is to say, I fell a sleep with a large chunk of the movie still to go and yet I had already been watching for over two hours. It's baffling how fast things go south - by the hour mark it feels like the movie should probably be ending soon, but it does not end for a long time. This movie isn't just long. It's also terrible.

However.

It could be the greatest movie ever made if it were remade shot-for-shot except with Earwolf people in the lead roles. I'm talking Scott Aukerman instead of John Cusack. Lauren Lapkus and Thomas Middleditch as his children. Andy Daly as Gordon, the Stepdad. Jason Mantzoukas as Woody Harrelson. Weird Al as both of the weird Russian kids.

It could be really good.

I drove a limousine for years and not once did Amanda Peet make babies with me, so I'm calling BS on this movie.

Also, everything is destroyed because mumble mumble neutrinos? That sounds suspect as well.

But they built arks the size of Rhode Island in 8 months. What did they say? "Leave it to China."

Arks that can withstand the apocalypse but not a 20 pound cable.

You guys HAVE to do this movie... it’s amazing and terrible all at the same time! It would be worth doing just to hear June talk about Lilly’s obsession with hats!