🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 258 - Gallant and Gallant

Allan McLeod, Mike Mitchell, Don Fanelli, and Laura Willcox join Matt Besser on this week's episode of improv4humans. They follow Mike as he strives to trap himself a wife, find out what Game of Thrones would be like if it followed a structure of improvised beats, and try to get the newest Nasty Boy to cut loose. Then, they check in with Slow Jimmy the Farmhand Who Talks to Animals, address Corey Feldman's recent Today Show appearance, and discover the perfect recipe for a revolution.

Have all the fame of a childhood star then add a bunch of molestation onto that and see how normal you turn out.

• Like 1

Have all the fame of a childhood star then add a bunch of molestation onto that and see how normal you turn out.

Fuck that noise. Corey Feldman is a talentless fame whore and the kind of loser who would claim he and his dead friend were molested just to get an appearance fee on The View.

"Hey Mike we got some new urban traps in."

"Aww perfect. For the urban kids?"

"I know man you're a Pats fan. I get it."

Wiger needs to hear this!!!

• Like 1

I really wanna hear the IRS scam call/the call back they (maybe?) made. Hard to say if this was cut out, or if they just got distracted with the Nasty Boyz bit and forgot to return to it. Either way, Besser, hook us up!!!!!!!

I really wanna hear the IRS scam call/the call back they (maybe?) made. Hard to say if this was cut out, or if they just got distracted with the Nasty Boyz bit and forgot to return to it. Either way, Besser, hook us up!!!!!!!

It was cut. Look up "Officer David Carter" if you want to know more. They made the call back, but it was a dead line.

Also, when Alan asks, "Were they building a basement or something here?", Matt's exasperated "I don't know!" made me "lol".

• Like 1

Ah man I get that IRS scam all the time. Don't think with that particular voice guy though.

Also a stupid one that says they're calling from Microsoft and that my computer is infected with a virus and if I follow their instructions, they'll clean it (when actually it's a scam and they're trying to take over my computer by me going to a website address). I like getting that call, if I have time, I string them along for a while, mindlessly telling them weird things (like my computer screen is turning orange, please hold on) until eventually asking why they like to scam people and if they sleep well at night. They get upset and defensive and I tell them they're obviously lying, because I have a Mac and don't even use Microsoft. Then they get mad at me and usually swear at me, and I laugh for having successfully kept them away from scamming other people.

Anyway I too wish I could hear Matt handle these idiots!

Just wondering if Matty B and the other humans would consider these videos to crap on:

They are 8 minutes and 5 minutes respectively, so maybe a cut down version of just the most hilarious moments would be best for the show.

Sign in to follow this