🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 153 - Jen D'Angelo, Our Close Friend

Sean and Hayes make a major politics announcement. Then JEN D'ANGELO of MTV's Loosely Exactly Nicole makes the scene for a nice return to the traditional episodes that the boys used to do before.

• Like 21

Woah look at me, thejjar, on the front page. In lieu of these debates I got some biting political commentary for you guys.

"HEY AT LEAST THEY'RE BETTER THAN DUKAKIS! "

Feel free to use this as LIBERALLY as you'd like!

• Like 15

Hello my name is Nolan and I just wanted to give everyone a quick update from my last post. I decided to not be a brony OR an anime guy and instead become a manga guy, since it carries the same stigma and I can do it in public. I also wanted to be able to make people uncomfortable in the comics section of Barnes & Noble so it was really a win-win!

• Like 15

Traditions are important.

You know who was against traditions?

That's right, you guessed it!

Thanks Hayes & Sean!

• Like 13

"I eat Tillamook medium cheddar cheese and I vote!" - my bumper sticker and guiding philosophy in life.

• Like 16

suck it,

CGjJNBQ.png

My thoughts:

How many pro versions do I have again? I can't remember, I have so many it's hard to keep track.

• Like 13

There was a PCG Q SESH? and I MISSED IT?

Anyway 30 minutes left they've not said why today? Comedy is surprise! Or too scary yet, I'll let you know.

e: they didn't call SNL Weekend Live but I guess that's not really a historical bit but still one I really like and will want them to do years after they're sick of it.

e2: Chanson, get a friggin av... you've got 2 thousand posts, it's not dignified...

• Like 13

I'm working from home today - gonna grab the old aux cord and play this baby out of my speakers at a very high volume so that the neighbours think I have funny, good guests over, and also a band, when the theme plays.

• Like 16

totally not cheesed that I didn't get the pro version, or my question asked in the PCG, even though I WROTE A PARODY SONG FOR THE POPCORN GALLERY LAST WEEK. whatever, if anyone is cooking I've got plenty of salt for you hmu.

the ep was great, glad mark could pull all of those rubik's cube drops. really good stuff.

Since I've been dominating the front page I'm going to go sit in the corner and read all of your comments for awhile, sorry for the forum interference.

• Like 10

I was going to praise this episode in the form of one of those tweets, but that seems like too much effort!

• Like 8

please stop joking about ending the show, Sean and Hayes.

But please continue joking during the episodes of your show because the jokes are very funny.

• Like 7

WOW! Gotta say after a string of amazing episodes looks like the boys are back to making amazing episodes! New format, old format, the word on the street is that these wonder boys can't be stopped!

• Like 11

you guys every just get really high lol

why? you holdin'?

boom. name change. two Weiser posts in a row

edit: NOOOO thejjar snuck in there

edit: congrats to OEBStation on the proversion snag

• Like 8

these lovable knuckleheads managed to make me feel guilty for thoroughly enjoying this 'classic' format episode. But you know what? #sorrynotsorry

I must express my disappointment that my PCG question wasn't asked. It got 18 likes! 18! My god damn post has enough likes to vote and go to war for our country, but it can't even have a beer? Please.

I can only assume that the episode had already been recorded when I posted the question. I forgive sean and hayes, but this is strike 1..

• Like 14

This "Josh" guy might somehow be an even worse engineer than Cody.

• Like 7