🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 153 - Jen D'Angelo, Our Close Friend

This one probably made me laugh so hard that my sides hurt. Although, that could be from the kidney stones

• Like 9

I like the PCG song better when you can actually hear it.

• Like 13

other country's breads are pretty funny now that I think about it

funniest international breads, ranked:

1. Pan de Muertos - "bread of death" what? you guys are crazy

2.Challah - "holla!" get it?

3. Naan - what can I say that hasn't already been said

4. Irish Soda Bread - soda? in bread? there's also raisins in there. wild stuff

5. Brioche - you can be bread, or you can be cake, but you can't be both

6. Ciabatta - Ciabatta? More like C-ya-Lata!

7. Crepe - I'm a crepe. I'm a weirdo. what the hell am I doin here?!

8. Pan De Mie - Pan de Mie? Pan De Mie? you must be pan de mie because I don't see anyone else here

9. Pita - who's doughy and has a pocket? Pita Griffin!

• Like 14

Great ep with a great guest, I give Jen D'angelo an A+'Angelo she is a true candidate for "live show podcast guest" which is nohorseman's highest praise

• Like 14

10. Papadum - what is this, South Asian chips and salsa? Alternatively, what John Schnatter achieved when he named his restaurant chain after himself

• Like 9

Great popcorn gallery picks! My submission was a dumb name based question which was an idea they made fun of earlier in the episode so that counts as being mentioned on the show too, right? Like, maybe half a point?

Jk, good questions souprman, jefferyparties, megancopies, nohorseman, and chicknsandwich!

• Like 17

Still no popcorn gallery question, probably to do with hayes's vendetta against me because i've landed kickflips and pop shove its and he can barely ollie

• Like 22

funniest international breads, ranked:

1. Pan de Muertos - "bread of death" what? you guys are crazy

2.Challah - "holla!" get it?

3. Naan - what can I say that hasn't already been said

4. Irish Soda Bread - soda? in bread? there's also raisins in there. wild stuff

5. Brioche - you can be bread, or you can be cake, but you can't be both

6. Ciabatta - Ciabatta? More like C-ya-Lata!

7. Crepe - I'm a crepe. I'm a weirdo. what the hell am I doin here?!

8. Pan De Mie - Pan de Mie? Pan De Mie? you must be pan de mie because I don't see anyone else here

9. Pita - who's doughy and has a pocket? Pita Griffin!

Bub, you gotta keep these to yourself! Snowden is watching and will take these and make gold out of them.

• Like 6

congrats to the pro version winner I don't wanna spoil anything but they usually have the best posts

• Like 9

why? you holdin'?

why are you some kinda narc bro? you gonna narc on your bro, bro? not cool bro.

bobby_b.jpg

• Like 10

Just want to say I'm super proud that the boys turned my PCG question about Jen's twitter handle into basically the central bit of the episode and I'm so excited to add my co-writing credit for the episode onto my resume because that means now I can actually have a resume

• Like 10

11. Injera? Sorry, I can't hear ya.

12. Chapati? Yeah, I'm feeling naughti.

13. Dinner Roll? Let's roll and kill these terrorists.

14. Paperfood? Come on Sudan, that's just Injera and you know it.

• Like 9

e2: Chanson, get a friggin av... you've got 2 thousand posts, it's not dignified...

I have tried several different times to change it, including times where it changes but then goes back to a blank one and I am beginning to suspect chicanery.

• Like 11

It's OK Chanson, with how complex the internet has gotten, you basically have to be a hacker to figure out avatars on message board forums these days.

• Like 10

I've got City Hall pulled up on Waze, can't leave until Hayes and Sean post their pic holding the HeadCount.org sign before I go register to vote

• Like 7

I have tried several different times to change it, including times where it changes but then goes back to a blank one and I am beginning to suspect chicanery.

I have the same issue and it's driving me nuts. I even emailed Earwolf about it, who either don't give a shit or have better things to do, of which I understand both.

• Like 5

f you aren't singing "Beautiful Hayes" to the tune of "Beautiful Day" by U2 while listening to the this episode of Hollywood Handbook, then you aren't doing it right

• Like 12