🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 153 - Jen D'Angelo, Our Close Friend

I've always been a fan of the classics. I listen to classic rock and classical music, and drink Coca Cola Classic while watching classic television on the classic channel TV Land. There's a reason they call it TV Land, and that's because all of the classics are the real TV and that's why they live in TV Land.

So when Sean and Hayes took a trip back in time to relive the classics like "too scary" and "the nerds are taking over and the jocks are pumping our gas" I was happy as a clam. A classic clam.

Also, I forgot to mention, I only eat Vlasic pickles because they rhyme with classic.

• Like 9

HHFFFL Week Seven final scores, brought to you by Pita Bread and Tribal Wars:

The War of Northern Aggression OVER Made with real Koenig Sugar, 33-28

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses OVER The Winnipeg Murder, 38-30

Team Joes Lerini OVER The Hollywood Name-Droppers, 41-31

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy OVER The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots, 35-34

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie OVER Engineer in the Headlights, 30-13

The Time Teacher called Me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & other half of handcuff OVER The Lochteaser Freezer, 24-20

Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula OVER Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com, 27-17

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing huge f*cking clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work OVER Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 23-16

• Like 8

HH forum fantasy football league Week Seven Pro-Version goes to Danny Boy Wizard. His prize is at this very moment being determined in a backroom poker game where the stakes are high and nothing is off the table. The cards are dealt. Bets are placed. Danny Boy Wizard with the straight flush. He pulls in the pot, gazing lovingly at his take, even more heightened extrasensory perception & an old gypsy's intuition

HHFFFL%20wk%207%20proV%20DByWzrd.jpg

• Like 12

I've given up reading (so many carbs in reading) so couldn't really delve into many of the posts here but as I skimmed I saw that there may be a problem with Chanson's avatar?

Ummmm, if there's something wrong with that avatar I don't wanna be right. What a handsome hunk of man!

• Like 10

can i be real with everyone for a moment?

i think hollywood handbook deserves a Peabody award. out of all of the things on all the broadcast mediums, all the medias, i think that hollywood handbook is the best one. the boys deserve some recognition

• Like 10

If Earwolf aren't prepared to front the $225 entry fee, maybe we can all chip in and make it happen?

http://www.peabodyaw...-peabody-awards

I think Earwolf should seriously consider it though, because when the boys win the award, it will surely bring some prestige to the network. think about that prestige podcast network ad money, mr scripps/mr midroll

• Like 5

and another thing, i am actually getting legitimately pissed off now about how the douh boys hamburger men are treating our sweetie sean. like it's not funny any more it's just plain rude and mean

• Like 4

Sean is on the latest ep of Improv for Comedy Nerds!

• Like 6

Yeah, I know.

I think this is a funny response, but I'm too nervous to just leave it because I'm a wuss. So this is my GOOJFC (Get out of jail free etc.)

• Like 10

If Earwolf won't nominate the boys for a Peabody they can at least give them a couple dozen more shoes on the wall. Respect is the name of the game.

• Like 5

HH forum fantasy football league Week Seven POWER RANKINGS:

1. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-1)

2. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (5-2)

3. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (5-2)

4. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-2)

5. Made with real Koenig Sugar (4-3)

6. Team Joes Lerini (4-3)

7. The War of Northern Aggression (4-3)

8. Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula (4-3)

9. Ira Glass (4-3)

10. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (3-3)

11. The Winnipeg Murder (3-4)

12. The Lochteaser Freezer (3-4)

13. Dick jokes, vaping hard af & blowing clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work (3-4)

14. Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, TCOAPSAHAOTLARTiCA & YakkoWakko.com (2-5)

15. Engineer in the Headlights (0-6)

16. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-7)

Below are All-Pro-Star-Bowl rosters for Hayes Football Conference V Sean Football Clemference:

HFC: Sean & Hayes, Question of the Day Podcast, Pokemon Go, Bela Lugosi as Dracula, Ryan Lochte's Olympic Armed Robbery Story, Fart Sound, The Pietá & Ira Glass

VERSUS

SFC: Army of Crows, kickstarter toaster, the Power of David Bowie, Talking Goat from 9 minute skit off Adam Sandler's 2nd album "What the Hell Happened to Me?" stolen at 11, Analog Recording, Bo Jackson from tecmo Super Bowl, Dick Jokes & Cool Breeze from an Open Window

• Like 10

Hey CMB, not sure if you saw my post in the last thread, but take this as dropping 'The Time Teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & Other half of handcuff' and picking up Ira Glass. thanks!

• Like 6

How weird is it that my team and the team that other guy has that's named after me have the same record? YOU SURE HITCHED YOUR WAGON TO A BROKEN DOWN HORSE, OTHER GUY!

Sorry I'm terrible with names. And apparently just generally terrible.

• Like 6

So, I went into the city and saw The Sword and Opeth tonight. Grabbed a Sword t-shirt. When I got it home I realized the pine trees on the front were actually marijuana plants. This doesn't jibe with my straight-edge image.

• Like 4

here's a freebie: a straight edge doom metal album called Nopethrone. nope being in response to the offer of dope

• Like 2

Hey CMB, not sure if you saw my post in the last thread, but take this as dropping 'The Time Teacher called me 'probably just a bad egg' to my mom & Other half of handcuff' and picking up Ira Glass. thanks!

I think you technically dropped those guys before this week's game, which makes me feel even worse about my fully-stocked roster losing to your team of empty bench slots with a single waiver claim on Ira Glass in progress

• Like 4

Also Sean kills it on that Improv show today.

The official scoring of I4H boils down to 5 points for every line spoken that brings about "and scene" and 1 point for every second of audible laughter caused. It would be gauche to post the final scores but Sean won by 27.

• Like 4

I don't understand that fantasy football stuff. must be an american thing I guess

• Like 5