🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 153 - Jen D'Angelo, Our Close Friend

How weird is it that my team and the team that other guy has that's named after me have the same record? YOU SURE HITCHED YOUR WAGON TO A BROKEN DOWN HORSE, OTHER GUY!

Sorry I'm terrible with names. And apparently just generally terrible.

How come I'M always "the other guy" or "that one over there" or "no the one that's extra stuck in that phone booth."

• Like 4

i tried listening to this after hearing the Cranberries song "Dreams" (1992) and found that I could not understand what was going on. My irony level was off so I was loving the classic feel of the ep. Then, I got tremendously ill and stopped sleeping, gave it another chance, and now I'm appropriately "loving" the "classic feel" of the ep

• Like 4

I don't understand that fantasy football stuff. must be an american thing I guess

You're confused because the word 'football' is specific to the US. You probably know it as fantasy soccer. It can get confusing at times.

• Like 9

hey you guys! I listened to the Gabrus High and Mighty podcast Hayes mentioned he was on. At the end of it, Gabrus tells listeners to check out Hollywood Handbook, and Hayes interrupts and asks when the episode is coming out, because they may not be doing that anymore!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

You're confused because the word 'football' is specific to the US. You probably know it as fantasy soccer. It can get confusing at times.

football is footy?
  • Like 2

hey you guys! I listened to the Gabrus High and Mighty podcast Hayes mentioned he was on. At the end of it, Gabrus tells listeners to check out Hollywood Handbook, and Hayes interrupts and asks when the episode is coming out, because they may not be doing that anymore!!!!!!!!!

hey, a month ago called.

it was just checking to make sure you hadn't forgotten what happened then.

so good job.

• Like 10

Dear Hayes,

I was wondering who is going to be the guest (OR guests*) on tuesday's episode of Hollywood Handbook. Any information you can provide would be wonderful. Thanks for all the laughs, tell Sean I liked his improv4humans episode.

Kind Regards,

Michael Rosbotham

PS: I'm not sure where to put an asterisk when I'm writing in letter form.

*I would also enjoy another guestless episode.

• Like 5

HH forum fantasy football league Week Eight match-ups: íntèrnâcìõnàl fútbol edición

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (5-2) VERSUS Ira Glass (4-3)

The Winnipeg Murder (3-4) VERSUS The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (3-3)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-2) VERSUS Made with real Koenig Sugar (4-3)

The War of Northern Aggression (4-3) VERSUS Engineer in the Headlights (0-6)

Team Joes Lerini (4-3) VERSUS Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-7)

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-1) VERSUS Mutant League Football, ASMR Videos, Gluten, Chrs Hrdwck & Bela Lugosi as Dracula (4-3)

The Hollywood Name-Droppers (5-2) VERSUS Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, tcoap.. & YakkoWakko.com (2-5)

The Lochteaser Freezer (3-4) VERSUS Dick Jokes, Vaping hard af & Blowing Huge f*cking clouds & being Smartest kid in Class but not Doing any Work (3-4)

• Like 7

Hi guys. Did you hear that this election is crazy?

Careful. That frog in your avatar is a big racist now.

• Like 9

Kind Regards,

Michael Rosbotham

Loved you on Smallville, Mike! You're my favorite Lex.

• Like 6

thank you guys. being juiced up from the pro-version softened the blow of suffering a nocturnal emission on the last day of dads stay. the popcorn gallery is brilliant.

• Like 6

JOKE UPCOMING....

Uhhhh, guess I missed the memo.

ha.

ha ha. haha hahaha HA AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3

Loved you on Smallville, Mike! You're my favorite Lex.

Thanks, but I wish more people would recognise me for my work as Derek, from 2009's hit show "Untitled Family Pilot".

• Like 6

hey actual thing

did anyone watch Horace & Pete after the whole Kurt Metzger thing happened? was it as weird for you as it was for me?

much obliged,

your number 1 cheeba hawk

• Like 1

BOO!

MWAH HA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAA!

sorry i know that was pretty scary.

• Like 5

Thanks, but I wish more people would recognise me for my work as Derek, from 2009's hit show "Untitled Family Pilot".

And let's not forget you were the best Sorority Boy.

• Like 5

Hi, I've decided to become a woke bae male feminist. Please respect my wokeness.

• Like 8

got my Speak on That shirt in the mail this past Tuesday & am already having been worn & washed it so even though it's no longer in pristine mint condition I will always have a memory of the day it was brand new which was also the day ep 153 dropped & then my Speak on That tee got its first taste of armpit sweat & dog hair

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 14

Our popcorn gallery questions for Jen were so good, I bet they just continue asking them of future guests. Last week's thread is just a wealth of untapped comedic potential.

• Like 8

i'm not usually cynical, but i really hope sean and hayes can tear apart American Honey the way they did Birdman or Sean did for Midnight Special. someone's gotta take this movie down a peg.

• Like 3

My fat and assy football team is a train wreck so far this year

• Like 6

got my Speak on That shirt in the mail this past Tuesday & am already having been worn & washed it so even though it's no longer in pristine mint condition I will always have a memory of the day it was brand new which was also the day ep 153 dropped & then my Speak on That tee got its first taste of armpit sweat & dog hair

I got MY hh tee shirt this past Tuesday! Weird! Mine did not come in the mail it was handed to me wrapped in tissue paper by my girlfriend. Then I kissed her and held your trophy.

• Like 6