🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
valenzetti

Can't find this great bit I remember

Fellow CBB/CDRR fans, I need your help.

I remember listening in one of the early episodes (1-70) to this great freestyle song that a character did. I think the performer was one of the regulars, like (but probably not) Paul F. Tompkins, but I just can't remember exactly what the bit was and when was it.

Does any super-fan know what I'm talking about?

Does anyone remember an episode that had a twitter segment? I want to listen to the theme but i cant find it anywhere.

@Dillon W... Do you remember what was discussed in the Twitter segment? Scott takes questions from Twitter for the game Would You Rather?, so Twitter appears in several episodes just for that game alone.

It was an actual segment in one of the older shows i listened to. Scott was reading tweets for some reason. i remember the theme was a mix theme of a bird chirping (like tweets...) and some break beat track in the background.

I can't remember any specifics episodes, but if you just want to listen to the theme, it's by Andy Milonakis:

Thank you very much, Foam. I had no idea it was an Andy Milonakis song. :P I heard it on the show when i was listening from the beginning to most current and i couldn't remember which episode it was on.

The twitter theme song was played on the first few episodes, way back in like the first 10 episodes or so.

Sign in to follow this