🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Shannon

September 28 - London, 02 Shepard's Bush Empire

Live Comedy Bang! Bang! performance from London featuring Scott Aukerman, Paul F. Tompkins as Lord Andrew Lloyd Webber, Jon Gabrus as Gino the Intern and Mike Hanford as John Lennon.

Here on Howl

Had a great night, up in the back row of the first balcony. I coerced 3 friends who had never even heard of the show into going and they thoroughly enjoyed it too. I was so sad that Lauren couldn't make it but we all agreed that Jon killed*.

If my post comes off a bit bullet-pointy, it's because I'm typing this at just after 3 am having had a five hour delay on my (one hour) flight from Stansted back to Edinburgh.

Given that you sold out a 2,000 seat venue well ahead of time, surely you'll be back? By the way, Edinburgh has a venue or two you could hit up (some of them are kind of busy during August but something could probably be negotiated).

*For those who are not students of the obvious, everyone else crushed too.

"Macbeth is just something actors do to pretend they're interesting."

Loved Scott and ALW's impromptu couples counseling session.

The part where the C word was dropped made me have a laughter attack in my car.

Nothing against Jon or anyone else, but I definitely missed Lauren on this leg of the tour.

Great job to all involved on a great run of performances around the world this year!!

Had a great night, up in the back row of the first balcony. I coerced 3 friends who had never even heard of the show into going and they thoroughly enjoyed it too. I was so sad that Lauren couldn't make it but we all agreed that Jon killed*.

If my post comes off a bit bullet-pointy, it's because I'm typing this at just after 3 am having had a five hour delay on my (one hour) flight from Stansted back to Edinburgh.

Given that you sold out a 2,000 seat venue well ahead of time, surely you'll be back? By the way, Edinburgh has a venue or two you could hit up (some of them are kind of busy during August but something could probably be negotiated).

*For those who are not students of the obvious, everyone else crushed too.

We should get an Edinburgh CBB fan club going! .. (I thought I was the only one here! )

Sign in to follow this