🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
BrillGrungerson

Hayes' Episode of High and Mighty

Hey you guys! I listened to the Gabrus High and Mighty podcast Hayes mentioned he was on. At the end of it, Gabrus tells listeners to check out Hollywood Handbook, and Hayes interrupts and asks when the episode is coming out, because they may not be doing that anymore!!!!!!!!!

I will beat the shit out of my mom if this show goes away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

This episode was, for good reason, very well received.

I'd give it an A. I wish could give it an A+ but it felt a little weird since Heathcliff is kind of a Doughboys thing now.

• Like 6

shoutout to all the moms out there who are keeping it real.

• Like 3

I'm on the fence about this topic, no earwolf staff involved with posting the thread. Could this be a Doughboys trick to make us forget about the shame they have wrought upon our house and name? Maybe Gabrus himself is Chris Weiser? Tune in next time on the thrilling Detective Kid, CiscoKid to find out the heart-pounding conclusion!

• Like 4

Listening to this episode on a plane this past Friday inspired me to go home and pull all of my comic strip compendiums out of storage. Should I be worried that I'm 23 and literally living in a basement apartment and now spending my free-time reminiscing over old comic strips? Probably. Should I be even more worried that the thought of Hollywood Handbook ending scares me more than the infinite amount of student loan debt I'm in? Some would say definitely. But I'm over here bussin' up and having a good time when everyone else is just judging me for how low I prioritize my own financial stability. And I wouldn't change that for the world.

• Like 6

Listening to this episode on a plane this past Friday inspired me to go home and pull all of my comic strip compendiums out of storage. Should I be worried that I'm 23 and literally living in a basement apartment and now spending my free-time reminiscing over old comic strips? Probably. Should I be even more worried that the thought of Hollywood Handbook ending scares me more than the infinite amount of student loan debt I'm in? Some would say definitely. But I'm over here bussin' up and having a good time when everyone else is just judging me for how low I prioritize my own financial stability. And I wouldn't change that for the world.

you sound fine, and normal. and you're still young. take it easy brotha

• Like 2

I'm on the fence about this topic, no earwolf staff involved with posting the thread. Could this be a Doughboys trick to make us forget about the shame they have wrought upon our house and name? Maybe Gabrus himself is Chris Weiser? Tune in next time on the thrilling Detective Kid, CiscoKid to find out the heart-pounding conclusion!

Sorry CiscoKid, I'm really Elizabeth Laime

• Like 1