🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
CaseyRafter

Monster in the Closet

Goofy 80s horror film from the people who brought us The Toxic Avenger. They mark all of the (sometimes non-specific) dates and times using only words (example: nine o'cock instead of 9:00).

I'm not sure about Netflix but it's currently streaming on Amazon prime

Given films in the vein of Re-Animator, I can't imagine this getting far. I haven't seen it, and I'm sure it's fine, but if we did this one, it'd have to be in another hundred episodes or so.

I think he meant to post this in the HDTGM forum. Troma is a marvel of indie filmmaking and American entrepreneurship, but if there was ever a Lloyd Kaufman film that needed to be canonized, it would surely be The Toxic Avenger.

• Like 2

I think he meant to post this in the HDTGM forum. Troma is a marvel of indie filmmaking and American entrepreneurship, but if there was ever a Lloyd Kaufman film that needed to be canonized, it would surely be The Toxic Avenger.

DAMMIT! yes, I did. I swear I'm not a geezer

Troma is a marvel of indie filmmaking and American entrepreneurship, but if there was ever a Lloyd Kaufman film that needed to be canonized, it would surely be The Toxic Avenger.

This! If I got my own chance to choose an indulgence pick, it would easily be The Toxic Avenger! I don't know if any of their movies will ever make it into the Canon, but it would be an interesting episode just to discuss the impact that Troma and Lloyd Kaufman have had on the world of independent film-making.

Sign in to follow this