🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 448 - Master of Horror

Wow, was this post made on a porch of a nursing home in Florida? Hmm... Those good ol' days.

While sipping a Mint Julep.

• Like 1

Holy shit that was one of the best episodes of the year...Gaul and Gemberling just killed it and Kirkman is a funny witty dude...I was cracking up the whole time

"I cannot do a family reunion without coke!!"

• Like 2

Coming late to these threads is getting more and more awkward. I wish they could go 80+ posts without devolving into shit-slinging because this ep was great. Love it when guests like Kirkman just click with the show right away and give joke answers to joke questions but aren't completely disingenuous. It's a tricky line to ride. Gaul is definitely this years best rookie guest. Not quite as fast as a Gabrus or Lapkus but his stream-of-consciousness style of yes-and-ing via question-dodging and word association is very, very entertaining. Gemberling was funny too, but I totally thought the gag was going to be that the "family reunion" where his grandmother last spoke was actually her funeral and he just didn't get the memo (#cbbyearofdeath).

I'm falling in love with Ryan, he's hilarious, always delivers! "I'm on the phone right now... talking to my grandma" - had me in tears.

• Like 1

This episode has driven me out of the status of message board lurker, into a poster.

I listen to this episode at least once a month. Every single participant was on their A game.

To me, this is Ryan's breakthrough episode, and now every time I see him on a podcast, I know it's going to be good.

John Gemberling is always rock solid. He's become one of my favorite guests since little button puss, which has caused me to follow him into the rabbit hole that is Improv4Humans, which is now rivaling CBB as my favorite podcast.

Scott had some great gags too, even his commercials were funny. Solid work guy. Great chemistry with Rob

Robert Kirkman has to be one of the best non-improv guests that's ever been on the show. He seemed very comfortable in the CBB element, and was an overall delight.