🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 154 - Brandon Wardell, Our Close Friend

This is actually a really good episode! Hayes did great he had Brandon on the ropes laughin and i think he had him hitting the mat then rofl.

sean was funny too but i think hayes won this episode. he needs to stop yelling at kevin though because uhh hello confusing for me.

hayes gets 13 points

sean gets 9

• Like 12

Brandon's laugh does not match his voice and it freaks me the fuck out.

• Like 8

hey remember brandon content? and this guys name is brandon too. think it's just a coincidence?

• Like 12

hey remember brandon content? and this guys name is brandon too. think it's just a coincidence?

I do remember Brandon Content. Not really sure it's a coincidence as much as it is just two fictitious characters named Brandon.

• Like 11

Just checking to make sure that my presence hasn't run this forum completely into the ground. Not yet? Alright, cool. My therapist almost had me worried that my inflated sense of self importance causes me to destroy all of the things that I enjoy so I had to make sure that I am both under the radar and not leaving this 'cast in shambles.

Thanks

• Like 7

I don't remember Brandon but i DO remember content

• Like 7

HH forum fantasy football league Week Eight POWER RANKINGS:

1. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (6-2)

2. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-2)

3. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (6-2)

4. Made with real Koenig Sugar (5-3)

5. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-3)

6. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula & the Howie Scream (5-3)

7. The War of Northern Aggression (5-3)

8. Team Joes Lerini (5-3)

9. The Lochteaser Freezer (4-4)

10. Ira Glass (4-4)

11. The Winnipeg Murder (4-4)

12. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (3-4)

13. Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard af & blowing clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work (3-5)

14. Engineer in the Headlights (0-7)

16. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-8)

The All-Pro-Star-Bowl is fast approaching. We are trying to get Sexy Ref from Pistol Shrimps Radio to officiate the game which will be held at Engineer Frank Memorial Stadium in Kalamazoo, Michigan

• Like 10

Carpool 'eoke is going very well and people love it because signing has replaced comedy. Thank you for the accolades. I like t think of it as a really smart commentary on how celebrities can actually be silly as real people.

• Like 10

Do you think Carpool Karaoke is gonna be sold as its own show a la Lipsync Battle? Or is Corden too protective of his baby?

They should totally make a show where one celebrity just plays a bunch of different games with other celebrities. Besides Hollywood Game Night. And The Tonight Show.

• Like 6

ain't it funny how like 50 podcasts release on Thursday and barely any on Tuesday cause they're too chickenshit to go up against the Big Boyz

• Like 21

Do you think Carpool Karaoke is gonna be sold as its own show a la Lipsync Battle? Or is Corden too protective of his baby?

I think that already happened

• Like 6

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about, but regardless, I don't think its cool to make fun of someone for wanting to protect their baby.

• Like 14

yeah, totally. well, totally except... you know... except when baby terrorist.

magine dunham's ahmed, but baby? "I BABY KILL YOU"!

• Like 6

Y'all see that episode of Superstore with the crows? Yo, did souprman write that one?

• Like 8

HHFFFL Week Nine match-ups, brought to you by sleek vine & thatch huts:

The Winnipeg Murder (4-4) VS Made with real Koenig Sugar (5-3)

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-2) VS The Hollywood Name-Droppers (6-2)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-3) VS Ira Glass (4-4)

The Lochteaser Freezer (4-4) VS The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (3-4)

Team Joes Lerini (5-3) VS Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula & the Howie Scream (5-3)

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (6-2) VS Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-8)

The War of Northern Aggression (5-3) VS Fart Sound & Friends (2-6)

Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class But Not Doing Any Work (3-5) VS Engineer in the Headlights (0-7)

• Like 6

ain't it funny how like 50 podcasts release on Thursday and barely any on Tuesday cause they're too chickenshit to go up against the Big Boyz

Dan Savage only smart dude puttin his sex advice pod out on tuesdays knowin the handbook heads are gonna be horned the fuck up

• Like 7

Was always surprised that Professor Blastoff held out for as long as they did before ultimately folding under the immense pressure of being HH's direct competition tuesdays on earwolf

• Like 7

Fart Sound, 4 vintage Weird Tales, tcoap.. & YakkoWakko.com, etc are no longer playing. No need to keep score on that team anymore.

• Like 3

Afraid it's not that easy to just stop keeping score on an HHFFFL team. That ship has already sailed the station. What if we did exactly what every swingin Jingle Belt Q Public said, no questions asked. I shudder at the thought. Then we'd have all kinds of randos being all like 'stop keeping score on Made with real Koenig Sugar' or 'no need to bother with Team Joes Lerini' or 'just forget about Ira Glass.' Not sure what sort of outfit you think we is run here. 'Fart Sound & Friends' will just have to play the season out like all the rest of us moat-breathing alligator foods

• Like 7

What if Shayes and Hawn made a whole episode that literally used the CBB format? They've said they will, but it's fallen apart before it even started. They could say Scripps is making them do it like they usually do when they do concept episodes.

I think it'd be good, and I have first catchphrase submission: "Ate too many hamburger sandwich, have to hot dog go to bathroom."

• Like 5

the suicide squad ep was pretty recent right? I think it was Andre vermulen(sp?)?

• Like 9

Cindy was running drills with her birds. Mostly speed and agility. A stopwatch being heavily involved. Time trials. Medals were handed out. As the birds maneuvered through the obstacle course their captain cow girl and lady luck shot towards them with a semi-automatic air rifle to simulate combat environment. If one of the pigeons did ever get knicked and feathers flew, Cindy would yell out swarthy and demoralizing comments about how their mother was a filthy maggot. This wasn't your Dirty Grandma's pigeon cadet corps

• Like 5