🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 305 - Strudel Westerns

Comedian Rhea Butcher joins Howard and Kulap for this week's episode of Who Charted! Stard tells of his voyages across Germany and the gang reflects on Paris Hilton's DJ career before they count down Spotify's Top 5 Viral Songs. Then they try to figure out the last undeniably good Tim Burton film during the Movie Chart, and Howard shares a personal tale of Vin Scully's last game before Stard doles out some Euro-gifts during Two Charted.

Such a great episode right off the bat, and Rhea's cap and stem lines were killing me.

Please please please schedule to always get 'stard in the studio, whenever he's not on a fear and loathing tour in Germany at least. He's just an integral part of the WhoCh vibe at this point

• Like 3

the assassination of jesse james by the coward robert ford!

Such a great episode right off the bat, and Rhea's cap and stem lines were killing me.

HOW WAS THAT NOT THE EPISODE TITLE? But yeah, great ep.

Weird personal note - Just since Sunday, I've listened to three different podcasts where each of the following random topics that were discussed here were also discussed:

- The Steve Aoki documentary

- Someone having just visited Berlin

- The shoe from Who Framed Roger Rabbit

• Like 1

Man oh man this one continues to be fantastic, so many great lines!!

Howard's "you're so German" made me rewind upwards of 5 times, and the Shark Tank bit never gets old to my ears, "Hi Sharks! My name is Dr. Spillsgood, I'm here with my ocean filtration system". Howard Kremer is more of a National Treasure than Nic Cage

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this