🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
astralweeks

Earwolf Guest Listing To Non-Earwolf Podcasts

This idea started off from a (comedic) love of Paul F. Tompkins. As many of you know he does a ton of podcasts and there is no upcoming listing of which podcast he will be on. I know that the goal would be to drive people to earwolf podcasts but if they are coming here or to the app to find the listings I think it would bring a ton of new earballs to Earwolf. Part of me thinks this is great and another part thinks its counter intuitive. Just a thought.

[attachment=3301,78]

We've considered adding TV/podcast appearances, although it would be difficult to keep up with long-term. It might happen if we can get the performers (or their reps) more involved in keeping their profile current.

We've considered adding TV/podcast appearances, although it would be difficult to keep up with long-term. It might happen if we can get the performers (or their reps) more involved in keeping their profile current.

You can add any podcast, Earwolf or otherwise, to you playlist on the new app. You need to have an iPhone and have download the show into your iPod and then you click add on the playlist.

I know that isn't exactly what you are asking for, but it's something for now.

Jeff, I've been using that feature and it's so great. The earwolf app have now become like a on-demand podcast hub. Shahruz, you've out done yourself!

Sign in to follow this