🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 81 - The Other Side of the Tracks: Live from the Detroit Improv Festival (w/ Craig Cackowski, Nancy Hayden, Nyima Funk, Marc Evan Jackson)

Paul F. Tompkins welcomes all back to Spontaneanation, recorded in front of a LIVE audience at The Detroit Improv Festival! This week, Paul’s special guest is actor, improviser, and SPONT regular Craig Cackowski! They chat about whether or not Craig still eats pudding as an adult, why scissors are not ideal but still better than the mouth, and which food Craig would like to acquire a taste for now. Paul is then joined by Nyima Funk, Nancy Hayden, and Marc Evan Jackson, to improvise a story set at The Other Side of The Tracks. And as always, Eban (only the best) Schletter scores it all on piano!

See Spontaneanation LIVE at the Now Hear This Festival on October 30th & at Largo on November 5th! Get your tickets at paulftompkins.com/live!

That's really cool that Craig is the special guest. I'd love to see more regulars in that role, because Spontaneanation has introduced me to and made me much more familiar with some truly amazing people and I could listen to them talk to Paul for way longer than they ever do in an episode.

• Like 3

I was fortunate enough to be in the audience at the taping of this show. Simply awesome! Can't wait for the next opportunity to see another live show!

Great episode, and the "PAUL F TOMPKINS" chant at the end warmed my cold heart.

• Like 4

I'd recently been pondering whether asking if and when Marcevan was going to be back in the "Ask Paul" thread was ok given the moratorium on asking if particular people would be future guests.

I didn't ask, and yet his return was about as perfect as I could have asked for. His "MMMMmmmmm" following the announcement of Craig being the special guest, followed by the audiences' "OOOOoooooooh" and topped of with PFT's "Shu... Shut up!" is close to being one of my favourite Spontaneanation moments after Paul's reaction to "That's not a knife" in episode 8.

Not to single him out, because everyone was great. As per.

• Like 2

I am genuinely upset I wasn't there to actually see Budino's dance

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this