🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 155 - Keith and Jesse, Our Food Explorers

How I laughed. I had to listen to this in the lactation/reflection room in my office so no one would hear.

tell me more about this room. I get the lactation part.

also, this was a really great ep and i was having tons of laughs listening to it.

so many points for spanglish muffin

• Like 9

tell me more about this room. I get the lactation part.

I'm picturing a windowless room, low light, mirrors on the walls, mirrors on the ceiling, soft music playing, and of course lots of comfy chairs.

PS. Maybe lots of plugs for pumps? I'm not sure how that part works

• Like 4

d189c13054.jpg

Wow, Three Cup Chicken, such an exotic dish. Hollywood, man.

I always love it when Sam is on the show. The calm complaisant way he interacts with the boys--very different from the way he interacts with Ronna & Beverly--is like a doctor dealing with the insane. I don't think Sam needs a hook. Tattooed-biker-who-wears-a-cardigan is fuckyeahtumblr enough, I think. Bad boy in sweater weather. Cuddly, with a hint of sexy danger.

Coat girl. No, coat person.

I only realize today that whenever Hayes and Sean complain about how things keep changing on them, they are making fun of the "PC culture is ruining America!" people co-opting the never-ending struggles of the disenfrenchised.

• Like 12

This is a women's restroom in one of the engineering buildings in my school. It doesn't look like any of the other restrooms on campus. It looks as if the designer was inspired by The Shining.

d2651e0520.jpg

There's a lactation station in there (the white curtain is for privacy).

d2767e0cc4.jpg

• Like 18

This is a women's restroom in one of the engineering buildings in my school. It doesn't look like any of the other restrooms on campus. It looks as if the designer was inspired by The Shining.

d2651e0520.jpg

d2767e0cc4.jpg

This is p cool tho because it looks like you can probably order Steak 'n Shake when you go to the bathroom? I went to an engineering school and all the men's bathroom had was a lemonade dispenser that was constantly overflowing

• Like 12

this a special HH RSS crossover top chef ep?

thanks chef

sounds like Sean's back into his groove again and I'm happy.

• Like 3

If there was ever a time for a video of the pokeman Onyx using the move 'Slam' on a Tangela overlaid with the song 'Slam' by the rap group Onyx, it would have been at my dog's funeral; he loved that song.

• Like 7

@houston

approximately when was the onyx reference? i missed it.

i got the tangella one and thanks hayes for referencing the 151 original pokemons. the new ones are all shallow marketing gimmicks, and frankly it makes me sick.

hey, 'member ash dying in 'mewtwo strikes back' and pikachu trying to revive him, but then he can't, but then all pokemons get so moved and stop fighting to revive him with their tears? you often hear "cartoons is for kids", but that was actually maybe most moving moment of movie history and i cried so much, and maybe all the people making wars in the world should stop and think about that for a second?

• Like 6

d2651e0520.jpg

d2767e0cc4.jpg

Nightmare Bathroom

• Like 4

I just want to say I've realized I don't express my gratitude enough to Agata, who stays up til all hours of the night every Monday just to provide us with a place to restart our weekly internet friend chat and make bits. Thanks Agata! You da real MVP (outside of Hayes n Sean, of course).

now here's some good content.

• Like 20

d2651e0520.jpg

d2767e0cc4.jpg

I want to skank through this bathroom while I play the trombone!

Also, I haven't listened to this yummy HH episode yet, SAVE SOME FOR ME!

dish.jpg

• Like 8

This is p cool tho because it looks like you can probably order Steak 'n Shake when you go to the bathroom? I went to an engineering school and all the men's bathroom had was a lemonade dispenser that was constantly overflowing

And around the corner there was fudge.

• Like 7

It sounds like PENIS!!!

• Like 5

It sounds like PENIS!!!

*turning to others*

can he say that?

• Like 5

d2651e0520.jpg

d2767e0cc4.jpg

This is my favorite thing I've seen all day! Of course it would be in an engineering building. Engineers are...a little bit nuts.

• Like 4

i really loved to listen to this podcast, the boys have done it again

• Like 15

i really loved to listen to this podcast, the boys have done it again

what did you expect, for the boys not to do it?

i think the only possibility of that happening is them not doing the show at all.

• Like 5

i saw a thread that made me worried about that

• Like 14

The last time I saw a Canon go away was when I put put a giant potato in the enemy's and it popped near the wick park and he was standing there 100% made out of suet, blinking, before a wind carried him away

• Like 6

In light of recent events I feel it necessary to educate everyone of the atrocities in this episode.

triggered.png

• Like 15