🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 155 - Keith and Jesse, Our Food Explorers

I am sad that i missed the pet rock fad (my rocks weren't pets, more like best friends) but I did watch Friends on its original run for the most part, i just didn't understand all the sex jokes until much later. I'm pretty sure I understand most of them now though because I have totally done sex and it was good.

• Like 5

Third Eye Blind's debut album was the first CD I ever bought with my own allowance money and I listened to it over and over that summer while playing Microsoft Golf 97 or whatever. So I appreciated Sean knowing a LOT of the words to "How's It Gonna Be"

Same here! I had the OG grey color cover art version. After purchasing it, I realized 'shit, I'm probably the coolest kid in my whole school', and i never looked back.

• Like 5

Any HH completists can't afford to miss this week's doughboys where they briefly talk about Hayes, Sean.

• Like 11

HHFFFL Week Nine POWER RANKINGS, brought 2 U by Geek Minds & Tower Planking:

1. The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (7-2)

2. The Hollywood Name-Droppers (7-2)

3. The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-3)

4. Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula & the Howie Scream (6-3)

5. The War of Northern Aggression (6-3)

6. Made with real Koenig Sugar (5-4)

7. Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-4)

8. Team Joes Lerini (5-4)

9. Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (5-4)

10. The Winnipeg Murder (5-4)

11. The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (4-4)

12. The Lochteaser Freezer (4-5)

13. Dick Jokes, vaping hard af & blowing clouds & being smartest kid in class but not doing any work (4-5)

14. Fart Sound & Friends (2-7)

15. Engineer in the Headlights (0-8)

16. Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-9)

• Like 7

Any HH completists can't afford to miss this week's doughboys where they briefly talk about Hayes, Sean.

being a HH completist is for the most part a great pleasure, but sometimes it involves doing things you don't enjoy doing, like listening to other podcasts

• Like 9

Hey guys, really sorry, busy week, finally filmed and submitted my Survivor audition tape but haven't had time to check in yet.

I know you've all been waiting for my review of the episode so just want to drop in and say I thought it was nice

• Like 6

cerebral comedy:

i used to suffer from a severely reified consciousness, but then i thought 'a normal consciousness' and started using that instead.

• Like 5

HHFFFL Week Nine Pro-Version goes to Fabio's Socks. His prize is a mound of Tibetan earth filled with rare silk worms to make the softest and most delicate socks to protect Fabio's feets or Frankingstein's or whoever you so choose

HHFFFL%20wk%209%20ProV%20Fabio.jpg

Woohoo! I've been gunning for this award since the days of Tangela and the original 151!

• Like 4

qrgl7QE.png

Guys, I don't wanna put anybody on blast here, but I think I found a certain host of a certain podcast lurking under an assumed name on reddit. If he's trying to remain anonymous he isn't doing a very good job of it...

• Like 5

Hey everybody, I know what you're all thinking. "It's his birthday, should we say something?" It's alright, I'll be the one to bring it up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO GERMAN ACTOR UDO KIER!

And, y'know, me, I guess.

• Like 9

This is almost the perfect piece of evidence to tie together my theory that Joe Lerini is secretly German actor Udo Kier. Guess I better double check my research

• Like 7

HHFFFL Week Ten match-ups, brought 2 U by Omegaman's Las Vegas Land bodega stand:

The War of Northern Aggression (6-3) VS The Lochteaser Freezer (4-5)

Made with real Koenig Sugar (5-4) VS Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula & the Howie Scream (6-3)

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots (7-2) VS Team Joes Lerini (5-4)

The Hollywood Name-Droppers (7-2) VS Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing any Work (4-5)

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses (6-3) VS Engineer in the Headlights (0-8)

Knights of Columbus & the Power of David Bowie (5-4) VS Ledecky Don't Know Defense (0-9)

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax (5-4) VS The Winnipeg Murder (5-4)

The Pietá & the Memory of Big Floppy Guy (4-4) VS Fart Sound & Friends (2-7)

• Like 5

If I don't post here next Tuesday it's because I died in a stormpocalypse.

K, bye.

• Like 8

If you're planning on googling "tumblr dads" for a funny photoshop of Sam, don't click any of those links.

• Like 8

You awoke this bright morning to a caller at your front step who presents you with most sacred truth:

We are all eventually going to di...

arrhea at some point so let's not be too judgmental of those stricken with such demonic infusions

another%2048%20HH%20credits.jpg

• Like 13

PFT's guest on Spont this week is apparently a pro wrestler (Zach Gowen). As for me, I'm waiting for the day when Hayes & Sean have Triple H on HH, creating HHHHH.

• Like 7

we are all here, patiently awaiting the sweet kiss of death from the famous terrible skelington we call the grim reaper

• Like 8

HH Flaubert Forever Fútbol Leotards WEEK TEN halftime scores,

brought 2 U by Doctor Who in a waterproof cockatoo jumpsuit:

The War of Northern Aggression LEAD Lochteaser Freezer, 24-21

The New Hampshire Diarrhea Idiots LEAD Team Joes Lerini, 20-13

The Flint Mi Marc-Maron-i And Cheeses LEAD Engineer in the Headlights, 14-10

Knights of Columbus & The Power of David Bowie LEAD Ledecky Don't Know Defense, 21-7

Ira Glass & DVD of K-Pax LEAD The Winnipeg Murder, 30-24

The Pietá & The Memory of Big Floppy Guy LEAD Fart Sound & Friends, 17-13

Made with real Koenig Sugar LEAD Mutant League Football, Bela Lugosi as Dracula & the Howie Scream, 28-17

The Hollywood Name-Droppers LEAD Dick Jokes, Vaping Hard AF & Blowing Huge F*cking Clouds & Being the Smartest Kid in Class but Not Doing Any Work, 17-14

• Like 4

I bet you didn't think I'd get a forum post in before the new episode drops. Well since nobody is ever going to see this, I'm going to tell you haters what I REALLY think. You can go suck a fuck, you dick lickers! Why don't you eat thirty shits, you fart-burglars! Never doubt me!

OK see you in the next thread, very excited for a new episode.

• Like 7

forget ASMR, I've basically fallen asleep to this over and over again over the past 12 hours.

i literally found it on an asmr subreddit

• Like 6

I have left out a plate of long cut Copenhagen in hopes that Saint Handbook will visit my podcast app tonight

• Like 7