🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 145.5 - Minisode 145.5

Me hearing that they are finally covering Dreamcatcher.

• Like 6

I was going to joke that the job of the military advisor on "Stealth" was to go "Fine. Fuck it. Do whatever you want then..." halfway through the making of "Stealth", but I guess that sort of IS what they do.

• Like 4

Eleven!

Not Holtzman?

mckinnion.gif

Cobra kai skeleton!

Noice! That's so choice!

• Like 2

What're you all going to be for the 31st of October?

I'm going to be an Episode 3 Obi-Wan Kenobi (my wife wanted to do a family theme and Star Wars was the only one that she could get me to commit to. She will be an Ewok and our son will be Yoda.)

• Like 4

Not Holtzman?

mckinnion.gif

Literally was my other option

how dare you use that gif on me and make me want to return my entire outfit

• Like 1

Listened to the minisode while doing some art tonight and my roommate got EXTREMELY EXCITED about Dreamcatcher because she has it on DVD, so we immediately watched that trainwreck after the minisode. Didn't even realize it was two hours long. Wow. Wooow.

• Like 2

Literally was my other option

how dare you use that gif on me and make me want to return my entire outfit

Well..I'm sure being Eleven will be just as fun...

tumblr_inline_oaeeccxEzm1qjio1o_500.gif

• Like 2

As I work with children in Japan it's sometimes hard to be things that are fun for them and me. The last three years I've been Mario, Wario and Harry Potter but this year I'm doing one for me and the super nerdy kids.

Bepo

tumblr_mninh9y3ih1rg53kuo1_500.gif

• Like 4

Well I am working from home today and Gamer is on IFC in 30 minutes so I might as well. They are currently playing Rock 'n' Rolla, so they must be doing some Gerard Butler theme, maybe GoE will be later on in the day,

Edit: It's apparently only movies with Gerard Butler and Ludacris

• Like 4

Well..I'm sure being Eleven will be just as fun...

tumblr_inline_oaeeccxEzm1qjio1o_500.gif

I get Eggos soooo

stranger-things.1.6.1289000.75.gif

• Like 3

Yeah, I've never been a fan of the whole "current shocking hot topic" costume thing. It always feels like a joke from a Seltzer-Friedberg movie.

• Like 1

The Running Man

--"Uplink underground, uplink underground. If you say that one more time, I'll uplink your ass, and you'll be underground!"

• Like 3

I am BEYOND excited for them to do Dreamcatcher. It is like four movies in one and none of them make sense. You've got the insane treatment of the disabled (sort of), the crazy acting, the shit baby monster and the just otherworldly devotion these friends have to this 'person' they grew up with. It is just my favorite. I can't wait for this.

• Like 4

how dare you!!

go clean out your Memory Warehouse!! almost the perfect movie.

Dreamcatcher?

As usual, Mr. Hemingway and I are of the same mind when it comes to most things written by Stephen King...

tumblr_mlxj0b3tig1rnjdzho1_400.gif

speaking of arnold, anyone else see Facing documentary about Arnold.Schwarzenegger.? it's really great. watch it if your a terminator fan.

• Like 3

Well, I'm a 260ish pound man, and I'm 90% sure I'm going to be Boo from Orange is the New Black.

• Like 1

I haven't seen Dreamcatcher, so the excitement is lost on me. However, here are some Stephen King films I hope are in the running for Ep 146.

Children of the Corn

--"Malachi!!!"

Silver Bullet

--Roger Ebert gave the film three stars out of four, saying that the film "is either the worst movie ever made from a s!

Silver Bullet and Children of the Corn are both good movies! Not saying they wouldn't make great episodes, though. Sleepaway Camp is one of my favorite movies, and that episode seems to be like the gold standard.

• Like 2

Children of the Corn is not a good movie, it's cheesy, overacted, heavy-handed crap

• Like 3