🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 145.5 - Minisode 145.5

- Timothy Olyphant and bobo Michael Madsen drive down the block and pick up Duddits because...? He's magical or something.

And what was the alien's end game? Put ass weasels in everyone, profit?

Nice use of bobo. And I believe the whole plan is "Stage one: ass weasels. Stage two: ?. Stage three: Profit.

I am really curious how the folks are going to avoid the 'on the spectrum' comments on this one.

Oh, Dudits is 100% on the spectrum. Happy? ;)

• Like 1

Dreamcatcher related question for y'all: Does anyone know any guys in their (presumably) 30s that still call each other by their childhood nicknames on a regular basis?

No. It makes my skin crawl when they throw in the stupid nicknames. It's so hard for me to see the arm thrusting "I DUDDITS" b.s. as anything but mocking him, the Fuck Me Freddie thing is grating, etc etc. This was so obviously an attempt to garner the same attention a story like It and The Body (Stand By Me) got.

you're talking about a bathroom floor cohabited by four guys who aren't the cleanest of people...

AND that farting hunter. I'm paranoid enough about poop-particles getting on my toothbrush without throwing it on the gd ground. Not surprising for a guy fingering the pb jar like a blind 17 year old on prom night.

Jason Lee can thank Scientology for giving him the abilities used in this role and his recurring role as Dave in the Chipmunks franchise. Maybe he considered peanut butter an SP after this doozy.

• Like 1

Jason Lee can thank Scientology for giving him the abilities used in this role and his recurring role as Dave in the Chipmunks franchise. Maybe he considered peanut butter an SP after this doozy.

literal lol