🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Glorilis8

The Smurfs

Katy Perry as Smurfette says "I kissed a smurf and I liked it." Reason enough to be the worst movie ever made.

You guys have got to review this movie! How did this piece of dog shit TIE for the #1 film in America. I weep for what this says about our society.
This movie has so many strikes against it.
1) FUCKING Smurfs
2) mixture of live action and CGI/cartoon
3) so Frenchy mcFrenchy are the Smurfs
4) see 1-3 above...

thanks!

love your show!

I saw it last weekend with my son. The story is dumb as balls, but it's not so different from "Alvin and The Chipmunks", "Mr. Popper's Penguins" or any other factory-generated kid comedy. (Re: point #3 above, the Smurfs' history as mythical Belgian creatures is actually part of the plot!)

But it did get picked. I haven't seen it myself, but it does sound pretty nuts. It always really depresses me when talented guys like Neil Patrick Harris does stuff like this. The big question for me is if PFT will be back to review the sequel (coming this Summer, I believe). I'd love to see it, but I wouldn't blame them for letting it be.

I Would of swear that they did this movie at one point, but I had gone back and checked and could not find it. listed, maybe they just talked about doing this show and didn't do it. not sure.

The episode no longer exists.

It is lost to the ages... super sorry everyone who never heard it. It was wonderful.

How did it get lost? That sucks as it was a great episode. If I knew how to attach mp3s I'd post it for all to enjoy.

• Like 1

How did it get lost? That sucks as it was a great episode. If I knew how to attach mp3s I'd post it for all to enjoy.

If you have it, I'd urge you to upload it to: http://www.mediafire.com/

That's probably the best episode, and it sucks nobody will be able to listen to it.

What sucks more is that they had talked about bringing Paul back for the sequel which would have been another great episode.

it's on youtube if you look on google, scroll down to the part youtube playlist. not going to post it here don't want to get anyone into trouble. part of it is anyway.

Sign in to follow this